Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

Dead Ringer spies are useless only if you have mighty good headphones. I have AD700 and I can hear direction and approx place of decloak from far away. But with fez + Le'tranger + Eternal Reward, it is almost impossible to hear it.

I have AD700 and I can hear direction and approx place of decloak from far away.

Damn, then my ears are better cuz I can hear them using my el-cheapo Altec Lansing 2.1 setup too.

DR Spies are so loud, you can hear them even without speakers :p.
But it's no concern to them as I said earlier because they don't need to worry about being seen or heard and have the health of 3 Heavies when cloaked.

Good Spies who know how to use the DR effectively can really make you paranoid.
Like that guy Ozymandias, he really knows how to think like the enemy team and blends in perfectly. Then bam, backstabs and disappears.

While the same good Spies aren't half as deadly with the C&D since even random splash damage flushes them out.
And the monkey see monkey do effect of these good Spies makes all the new players want to play Spy.
While the CS crossovers are already playing Sniper 24x7 thinking they can AWM stomp here as well.

The result? 3 Spies and 3 Snipers in 1 team. And somehow it's always my team :p.
Oh and great video Reyez, nice backstabs on Scouts :)!

Rg_M said:
Dead Ringer Spies are Easy to kill For vet like saumil ,reyez :p,Also you cant Use CnD/Default clock unless you have a Huge sense of maps(where ammo/medi kits are ) Also New Medic please heal other classes than heavy.
use pyro!!! even if they "die", they will still be set on fire, easy to hunt them after that

saumilsingh said:
The Cloak & Dagger on the other hand seems pretty awesome at first but requires a lot of patience and skill to use correctly once you factor in map choke-points plus the fact that everyone knows how to spot Spies after 4 years.

With the C&D, once you're spotted and within range, that's it for you. Even if you recloak, they will still hunt you down easily 3/5 times.
There are no second chances like the Dead Ringer.

Ofcourse you still need to be a good Spy to use the Dead Ringer efficiently. It won't do you any good if you inherently suck with the class (like me).

The new Demoman sword and Spy revolver/knife are so overpowered, it's not even funny.
not if you know how to run away in strategic positions. but agreed, it takes a lot of time to get kills as CnD+YER spy,

persian persuader = OP. collect ammo as health? lol. 3 demoknights vs one. we had headless horseman, and 2 eyelanders, with CT, and the other guy had PP, splendid screen(i think) and booties, he managed to kill 2 of us, even tho we were attacking him at once.

sumonpathak said:
dont like that class:p
love pyro.

I dunno why people ahve abandoned frag.box after it has become 24 slotted, the other axep server lags so so much + 300 ping.

Aman27deep said:
I dunno why people ahve abandoned frag.box after it has become 24 slotted, the other axep server lags so so much + 300 ping.
you get 300+ ping for an Indian server that's the weirdest part!

It weird actually I get 110+ ping at Original AXEP Server,but at Influx gaming server(which is hosted by Axep) i get 330+ ping also it lags Very very badly.Not sure if It my 1st class Bsnl or Source Mod problem.:huh:

Why do we have stupid rank mods on already choked servers !!

And why enable all talk !!

Why stressing already saturated b/w of fail Indian ISPs !!

Rg_M said:
It weird actually I get 110+ ping at Original AXEP Server,but at Influx gaming server(which is hosted by Axep) i get 330+ ping also it lags Very very badly.Not sure if It my 1st class Bsnl or Source Mod problem.:huh:
mera bhi same problem hai, bsnl here too.

BSNL is having some technical issues : We will be back. . .we promise :

epicfail08.jpg

:p

Rg_M said:
Aman27deep said:
mera bhi same problem hai, bsnl here too.
It's BSNL. Every AXEP server is on a different IP meaning it's either on a different ISP or city or both.
And as everyone knows, BSNL routing varies greatly with such changes.

! 0 t A said:
Why do we have stupid rank mods on already choked servers !!

i never understood the logic of ranks. as a pyro, you will most certainly die/suicide if a cart is almost near the objective, even if it is to buy your team a bit more time, so why should you rub it in my face with -ve ranks?

ranks force ppl to play too conservatively, imho.

yes, these rank mods and rtd is spoiling the fun :( lagging is a serious letdown. why don't people get it ? we just want to have a good game :(

_

I just noticed only 13 GB has been consumed in my 60 GB monthly limit. So I'm finally downloading TF2 :eek:hyeah:

Back