Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

Wasted/Lost around 8GB of TF2 download. :'( Downloading from the beginning again. Will miss tonight match.

Internet speeds are back to normal. I am joining you guys tonight.. My favorite class Pyro / Sniper :D Aye..

I was at starhub. Was very laggy today, 140ms + ping for some reason, dying by sniper shot and pyros before i can say oops. but consistently made it mvp 4 rounds out of 5. Heavy competition with one user, we ended with same points for 3 rounds straight, both MVP.

LOL good laugh! Godlrush and Dustbowl btw.

^ Goldrush has been my favorite map since it was released :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OMG, is there a 2.5GB update released for TF2? My Steam client started updating TF2

The server needs to be restarted for it to update. Until then we can't connect.

The admin himself is playing on those Saigns servers :|.

Can anybody confirm if you've got an update for TF2? Steam client is showing me there's update for TF2, and size is 2.5GB.. That's horrible :( It will take ages to download.

OMG, is there a 2.5GB update released for TF2? My Steam client started updating TF2

don't fall for it, it's the size of the file block being updated. Maybe 5 MB of it is being updated. Don't be scared.

anyone goin in now?

looks like the server is up...

am gettin pwned badly by scouts...

@sumon
[/COLOR]will join you in an hour :p

comp@ddict said:
don't fall for it, it's the size of the file block being updated. Maybe 5 MB of it is being updated. Don't be scared.
I think its the 30-40% compressed. So if the update size shows as 1 GB then normally its 3-400 mb.

^ Yeah, I am downloading it since 4PM and by now only 771mb is done (by whatever steam is showing me) and update is 2.5GB bigger. Don't know why it is updating that much bigger file. Maybe I've lost a file on harddisk :( not sure about it

As per Steam, 1 hour 40 minutes to finish. I'll join you guys as soon as Steam completes downloading TF2 huge weird update.

Back