Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

crvinay_4u said:
@aman ..looks like we both are out of luck today."Fail"tel applied FUP and reduced my speed to 256kbps today :(

8 hrs of download left now. Damn u airtel.
Sucks man!

Sent from my Motorola Defy.

Guys add me too

mattz0r

I'll accept and lets play (and I'm praying that my electricity comes back soon.

Sent from my Motorola Defy.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

im in the server - join guys!

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

I've added all you guys. Free account users please post ID here, I don't think you can add members.

I'm going into the server now.

Aman, you are 2 hours early.

Get ready guys, for some real fragfest!

^^ added, I'm joining in 2 minutes. Just trying to make a few more people come in the last 2 minutes.

^^ nope, the server went down.

God knows why.

Ended up eating everybody out at Starhub, haha 47 pts MVP! Demo + Soldier

Dusted my orange box and installed TF2. This is gonna be the first time I am playing it. Will join you guys later or maybe tomorrow. :) My alias: DesertHorse.

bah, Sever was left with players killing each other for no reason :(. . no1 had admin rights to restart and begin the game. .

Was it a 20 player waiting period or something ?

No frickin idea. Loved it. Played after 9 months!

I'll apply for server adminship.

BTW server came back after going down!

Comp@ddict whats ur ingame name man? :s

Anyone still there? I went off, my girlfriend always calls me when I start playing TF2 or CSS :( How does she know, I am playing a game :( :S

Rahulrulez said:
Anyone still there? I went off, my girlfriend always calls me when I start playing TF2 or CSS :( How does she know, I am playing a game :( :S
Maybe she's one of your steam friend? :p

No one playing now, lets wait for tomorrow night.

Wow I was looking for servers to play on earlier today will keep looking for players on this new fragbox server. It was down during the day I think.

This game is wonderful and addictive...:clap: Played only as soldier, heavy and medic till now. Played in some US server with 200 ping. It was pretty good.
Cant believe I had this game with me more than 3 years and didnt even play it. Will join u guys tomorrow for sure...now, off to sleep...

Back