Technology Risks to EVM?

Like any other Indian, have unlikable qualms about Soros or other foreign interference, but we should put our house in order without looking at them.
For eg., see what happened with NEET exam saga, couldn't even believe it happened when initial reports came, but now here we are.
and the worst thing is, not even the opposition spoke up about this, not even a single word, this fact alone speaks volumes about this incident

not even the opposition spoke up about this
In case we are talking about neet exam saga, RahulG from opposition did speak about the issue, was ready to be student's voice, but his reach is only so much.
Opposition as a group did not make enough noise; unfortunately from the last decade or so there is no credible opposition in India. Looks like their game is to win over anti-incumbency votes primarily, without doing much hard work.

In case we are talking about neet exam saga, RahulG from opposition did speak about the issue, was ready to be student's voice, but his reach is only so much.
Opposition as a group did not make enough noise; unfortunately from the last decade or so there is no credible opposition in India. Looks like their game is to win over anti-incumbency votes primarily, without doing much hard work.
yeah thats what I mean, there was barely a squeak from the opposition, normally if the any party has ****ed up massively and is exposed, all the other parties will jump on the bandwagon and pile on with the bullshit, and this time? not a ****ing peep except for a few isolated cases. Tells you all you need to know about it

P.S. can you link me to the post? first time I heard about opposition speaking up about it

@altair21
NEET row: Rahul Gandhi promises to take the voice of the youth from the streets to Parliament
Temperature inside Parliament is going to rise, says Congress

P.S. can you link me to the post? first time I heard about opposition speaking up about it
A nation has closed its eyes and searching for its goods. Surprisingly they can't find the goods.

"Dozens of parties are not raising obvious issues just because they are lazy" - this can only make sense to people who want to believe something and looking for an excuse. Pay no attention to the media, money and threats behind the curtain.

@altair21
NEET row: Rahul Gandhi promises to take the voice of the youth from the streets to Parliament
Temperature inside Parliament is going to rise, says Congress
ah you did indeed mean Rahul Gandhi, for a moment I thought it cant be him cuz how the heck he doesnt have reach? lol, but these are all empty words

A nation has closed its eyes and searching for its goods. Surprisingly they can't find the goods.

"Dozens of parties are not raising obvious issues just because they are lazy" - this can only make sense to people who want to believe something and looking for an excuse. Pay no attention to the media, money and threats behind the curtain.
yep, all the parties shut up when it comes to issues like this, all of them are in the scam and its always us, the public who get screwed the most

RaGa always took voice from street to parliament but his own knowledge about any issue is so limited that his voice is treated as just another voice....

Apposition have low voice on NEET issue as one of their Alliance in Bihar may be involved in it... at what extent that news is true may be no one ever know (read more)

Last edited:
Yes, but what to do with inner bunch of EDUCATED idiots who just for politics (money/power) always create doubt on good decision and genuine govt. institutions too, mainly when results not came in their favors?
Could I respectfully appeal to you and many others here, to reflect why so many of your posts are attacking people by labelling them. I actually do not necessarily disagree with the claim that many of us are Idiots. In trying to be brutally honest, I am willing to consider the possibility I am an Idiot too. But I would also assert that idiots can also speak the truth occasionally, so the only way to debate an issue based on reason is to test the actual issue on reason instead of attacking the person. However, I challenge you to consider this description of an ad-hominem fallacy (which is just one of the fallacies that this tread is replete with):

Ad hominem
Attacking one’s character (e.g. using labels like idiot) rather than the issue; an insult is not addressing the concern.
Does your reason for arguing stand on solid ground, are you even discussing the core issue or are you just skirting the issue by insulting the opponent?

More here: https://www.unr.edu/writing-speaking-center/writing-speaking-resources/logical-fallacies

ah you did indeed mean Rahul Gandhi, for a moment I thought it cant be him cuz how the heck he doesnt have reach? lol, but these are all empty words

yep, all the parties shut up when it comes to issues like this, all of them are in the scam and its always us, the public who get screwed the most
+1

@Neotheone hey!!! I didn't mean to hurt you, sorry if I did same unawarely ... peace

Last edited:
Could I respectfully appeal to you and many others here, to reflect why so many of your posts are attacking people by labelling them. I actually do not necessarily disagree with the claim that many of us are Idiots. In trying to be brutally honest, I am willing to consider the possibility I am an Idiot too. But I would also assert that idiots can also speak the truth occasionally, so the only way to debate an issue based on reason is to test the actual issue on reason instead of attacking the person. However, I challenge you to consider this description of an ad-hominem fallacy (which is just one of the fallacies that this tread is replete with):

Ad hominem
Attacking one’s character (e.g. using labels like idiot) rather than the issue; an insult is not addressing the concern.
Does your reason for arguing stand on solid ground, are you even discussing the core issue or are you just skirting the issue by insulting the opponent?

More here: https://www.unr.edu/writing-speaking-center/writing-speaking-resources/logical-fallacies
I really respect this stance of yours but there do be people who are irredeemable idiots, like Melon-Chan, his meltdowns on twitter should be more than enough, or the fact he'll happily spread whatever misinformation he can just to spread Chinese/Russian/Republican propaganda.

And while I would agree with your views in general, RaGa is a ****ing idiot in this case, because he'll only spout bullshit on EVMs and yet whenever ECI asks him or any other party spreading dissidence to come and try to hack the EVM, they all shut up.

At this point, I'll happily call any party or anyone a ****ing retard unless they can come up with a way to get around EVM that wont be an issue with paper ballots or even hack the EVM granted they can't open the machine at any point (because again it falls under the above point of it being the same issue with paper ballots).

I agree with your stance of encouraging increased oversight on the EVM but at this point, its just fear-mongering at best and trying to shift public perception against EVM at worst, this is how we are influenced by big corpos too, they'll keep spouting how something is bad for you quoting some obscure study and then keep espousing the benefits of whatever bullshit product they came up with. even you should have noticed this
RaGa always took voice from street to parliament but his own knowledge about any issue is so limited that his voice is treated as just another voice....
He just repeats whatever is "popular" at that point to make himself stand out as a leader, look at past occurrences too, he'll happily puke ad nauseam whatever's popular but ask him what's he gonna do about it, he'll shut up aside from making promises he can't keep.

Last edited:
.. and we all know who oppose Govt.'s above decision !!!
That's their job but the reason was not clearly mentioned by the government because then it becomes another political football.

I only understood the reason when the Ukraine conflict began over seven years later and then studied the history of how a democratically elected Ukrainian leader was ousted by a combo of street power funded by NGO's and blackmail from external powers. That is why the Russians then tried to screw around with the 2016 US election.

Some connecting of dots required. Western media does not give the true picture why and how Ukrainian leader was ousted. Indian media cannot figure the reason for FCRA restrictions and speculates as to the reasons which really doesn't satisfy

Whoever saw the NGO threat in north block and so quickly acted needs a commendation

Last edited:
Indian media cannot figure the reason for FCRA restrictions and speculates as to the reasons which really doesn't satisfy
... need to read some local language news papers other than those have news channels/Big media house etc.
Very very deep conspire against India.... Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina too revealed some part of this conspire read more here

Indian and Indian Politicians need to understand if to dance & sing song on tune played/playing by western media or ...???

@Neotheone hey!!! I didn't mean to hurt you, sorry if I did same unawarely ... peace
Hey thanks for the kind words, and I honestly, I took no offence. I talked about the possibility of being an Idiot myself genuinely just to make a point that being idiot doesn't necessarily make me wrong on everything. But I am just a little bit frustrated that this thread keeps digressing to politicians and political discussions. Politicians to my mind are useless liars by default and I have no love for any of them, which makes it disappointing to see a tech /risk discussion turning into a political one. Thats all.

I still encourage you all to stick to the topic and avoid fallacious reasoning, to the extent possible. That said, there is room for a deeper discussion to be had on another thread :D , on how even opportunistic politicians can still do some (unintentional) good by keeping government on their toes.

Regards,

Indian and Indian Politicians need to understand if to dance & sing song on tune played/playing by western media or ...???

The critique is fcra monitoring is bad for civic society, freedom of speech & association.

Bad for andolan jeevis for sure

Bagchi said democratic nations across the world, including India, have had regulations for many decades to guard against legitimate concerns about the misuse of foreign funds.
“Principles of transparency and accountability cannot be applied selectively. Portraying a dependence on the crutches of opaque or illegal foreign funding is also a disservice to India's vibrant civil society,” he said.
Noting that the High Commissioner’s global update is a rather gloomy assessment of human rights across the world, Bagchi spoke about “our pride” in India’s just concluded general elections.
He said that as previously underscored, “concerns about this process were unwarranted” and the Indian general elections was the largest electoral exercise in the history of mankind, with 650 million voters with full faith in the electoral mandate.
“And all this is backed by a pluralistic and open society with robust institutional mechanisms and safeguards. We do believe that human rights of all can be best promoted and protected in such environments,” Bagchi added.

Last edited:
Back