Terrible News - Google Photos

Another eg. of what cloud providers can can do whenever they feel...
  • First, they make user addictive giving them the flexibility of data storage on the name of backup and security
  • User stores (actually dumps) tons of data without even caring if its even required or not (whatsapp/insta crap pics/vids etc.)
  • Out of nowhere these free providers bombs the user by such announcements (some paid providers also might go off-biz)
  • User panics and goes insecure as to what to do now
  • Starts to download the data to local pc but mostly stuck with ltd. disk space
  • User invests in ssd/hdd just to dump mostly shit
  • Data dumping starts
  • Data is never sorted thereafter
  • User swears no more storing data on cloud
  • Invests in massive memory cards or phones with good storage
  • Responsible fellas might make it a habit of manually backing up of the data
  • Lesson learnt but depends on the user type (else Loop the above procedure)
  • Lastly, hence I hate and refrain from storing anything on the cloud! Suggest the same to other fellas
  • Extra Good luck for users storing data on MI cloud :p
If you agree, Like!
If you don't, IDC as this is the utter truth..:cool:

Last edited:
Another eg. of what cloud providers can can do whenever they feel...

• First, they make user addictive giving them the flexibility of data storage on the name of backup and security
  • User stores (actually dumps) tons of data without even caring if its even required or not (whatsapp/insta crap pics/vids etc.)
  • Out of nowhere these free providers bombs the user by such announcements (some paid providers also might go off-biz)
  • User panics and goes insecure as to what to do now
  • Starts to download the data to local pc but mostly stuck with ltd. disk space
  • User invests in ssd/hdd just to dump mostly shit
  • Data dumping starts
  • Data is never sorted thereafter
  • User swears no more storing data on cloud
  • Invests in massive memory cards or phones with good storage
  • Lesson learnt but depends on the user (else Loop the above procedure)
  • Last, hence I hate and refrain from storing anything on the cloud!
  • Extra Good luck for users storing data on MI cloud :p
If you agree, Like!
If you don't, IDC as this is the utter truth..:cool:
Nicely put. Either ways we have no choice. It is Google we are up against. They do this for a living and are the best in the world.

Though it is sad but i will gladly pay just for the search and other ai functionalities. For me the storage I will get is just an added bonus.

Believe me i am not one to part with my money easily. The features and comfort Google photos provides.. Is just amazing imho

Though it is sad but i will gladly pay just for the search and other ai functionalities. For me the storage I will get is just an added bonus.

Believe me i am not one to part with my money easily. The features and comfort Google photos provides.. Is just amazing imho
This break-up of functioanlities may yet happen. Lots of anti-trust cases against big tech domination.

This break-up of functioanlities may yet happen. Lots of anti-trust cases against big tech domination.
Hope whatever breakup they do they don't strip away the ai and ml for Google... By far the company which is truly excelling at it and making my life so much easier. I love my Google assistant,lens,search, home, photos... Basically everything in their products which is being driven by ai and ml is just another level... So fingers crossed

Back