Test Drive Unlimited 2 discussion

Both are different set of games. TDU2 kind of focuses outside the racing track and on luxuries of life... mansions, villas, expensive cars, costly cloths.. etc. Where as Shift is a straight up racing sim.

Yeah TDU is different its more like a sandbox game.

do what ever you like , enjoy the scenery, enjoy the ride. ( and some locations in the first were really great :) )

Going off topic but the new nfshotpursuit literally sucks once your career gets completed.:mad:

Unlike previous nfs like u2, mw, uc where we can free roam and the cops get us which was a real life fun, this nfs sucks.
So why should we complete the career when we cant enjoy the cars in free roam with cops and copters?:mad:

knowing this i left the game at 47%

@vamsi_krishna

Thanks for the mini-review. But, can you tell me how is the driving itself when compared to a game like Grid or Burnout or some older NFS like MW or UG? I mean which one would be closest to the driving in this game?

^ Close to most of the simulation racers. I felt like, i was playing a stripped down simulator while driving the car in hardcore mode. In Entry level setting handling is as easy as it is Burnout.

ronit said:
Going off topic but the new nfshotpursuit literally sucks once your career gets completed.:mad:

Unlike previous nfs like u2, mw, uc where we can free roam and the cops get us which was a real life fun, this nfs sucks.

So why should we complete the career when we cant enjoy the cars in free roam with cops and copters?:mad:

knowing this i left the game at 47%
it's online where the fun is ;)

_

what ? there is a cap on ram to run the game ??

thats odd!!! , i mean recommended is one thing , game not starting because the requirements are not met is a LOT DIFFERENT . there must be a patch that fixes that .

strategy said:
what ? there is a cap on ram to run the game ??

thats odd!!! , i mean recommended is one thing , game not starting because the requirements are not met is a LOT DIFFERENT . there must be a patch that fixes that .
Yep seems very strange.

This is what i get whenever i run the game:

acvcr8.jpg

I'm about to try out this game after my friend insisted I try it. Last TD game I played was Test Drive 5 ... amazing game.

Lets see how it goes ....

Back