Testers for seedbox

If you want you guys can add proxies in the settings to see if you can connect to the ipt's tracker.That would work.

For that, hit settings, rtorrent settings .... advanced....proxy address. Add your proxy and check if it works.

Guy for using it on IPT, you should inform the staff. Same with all torrent trackers.

IPT wanted:

1. Service provider.
2. Speeds.
3. IP.

I am not using IPT for this box, since it is BETA. They might flag you for circumvention. Be careful. I did PM a staff on TD also.

i dont have a proxy?

in short are u saying non proxied connections won't work with IPT?

For the moment atleast they wont.,until the problem gets rectified.You may try proxies for few hours and switch to normal connections.The proxy is only for connecting to the tracker and not to the peers.

^ Tell them its a OVH box and provide the IP to them.If they ask which company is it, then say you got it from ovh itself.Also tell them you are sharing it with other friends too.Speeds are 100mbps up/down.

Just got a reply from Faraz, and it seems OVH is the culprit here. Trackers like TL,what,waffles,etc are working fine on it., but lower level trackers like IPT and TD (lower level as in easy to get invited into) are giving problems.It might be on OVH's part to weed out such trackers as despite they being private,still they are very much accessible to many folks.OVH's policy is if your IP(seedbox) is tagged by some antipiracy agency,then they disable the box.So they loose a customer that way.May be to avoid such a thing from happening,they might be blocking those sites at the root itself.

Eitherway, if you guys want to opt out then you are most welcome too :) Just PM me and I'll disable your access.

Did you pmed him just to let them know you are on a seedbox or was it related to the error with ipt tracker?
It was working till yesterday , i feel the error has come after HDD re-sizing . Today IPT is all errors with no upload and tracker timeout error

OK i talked to one of moderator on IPT and here what he said...

From Moderator...
you have an OVH server and they are all down for IPT at the moment

Message sent to moderator by me...
I am having problem on connecting torrent

Torrent downloading does not start what matter i do?

Problem start today morning

It was working till yesterday , i feel the error has come after HDD re-sizing . Today IPT is all errors with no upload and tracker timeout error

Its definitely not from resizing.I havent "resized" anything, just set a different value in the userquota.Thats all.Its not related to that as my other boxes are showing the same error too with IPT and TD.

Its definitely not from resizing.I havent "resized" anything, just set a different value in the userquota.Thats all.Its not related to that as my other boxes are showing the same error too with IPT and TD.

as from IPT moderator they have block OVH seedbox for time being,Read my previous post first...

Same thing is happening for me :/

- - - Updated - - -

and also some of the downloads are getting stuck at 99.3% for me?
to be specific it was 2 torrents.
is this the fault of the tracker or seed box?

I have not faced a since issue yet not sure why you guys are facing so many issues , forget IPT that tracker has become pathetic now with there new Hit and Run System

chris i am only registered on IPT so i cannot use a private tracker on the seed box anymore. You should give my access to someone who has access to other trackers, unless you want me to test a public tracker on it :p

OVH has blocked IPT. The seed box is working fine. :)

I have not faced a since issue yet not sure why you guys are facing so many issues , forget IPT that tracker has become pathetic now with there new Hit and Run System

Does any other tracker has a reward point system like ipt? Without that its really hard to maintain a ratio on the type of connections available to us.

Back