*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

jTT3N.jpg

Each @ INR 49. Two more on the way :D

Shot on a 25K+ camera phone :p

PS: The Desire HD's low light capabilites are appalling on default settings.

agantuk said:
jTT3N.jpg

LOL! I was wondering when the deals.bazar ebay items would start showing up on this thread. My dove soaps are on the way too :D

Mine too :D The guy even seems to have mailed everyone stating that its raining in Mumbai, and that might cause a delay in dispatch. Moreoever, these are all being shipped by road - to save costs obviously. So it is gonna take slightly longer.

Does this guy have any more deals on eBay? Haven't heard anything of late :(

agantuk said:
jTT3N.jpg

Is it original??...Just curious to know, so that I can order those....

Time to post an update until the soaps arrive.

I'm sure you guys remember my brilliant display from here:

boogeyman said:
Thanks Guys.

And for today's entry, the amazing display screen I have at work. 15 inches of sheer brilliance. I wonder if it does Full HD :p

b050216b937c7dcf9383afa1c2b70a00.jpg

I'm stuck with it. I've set it to full resolution (1280x1080 :p ) in the hopes that it heats up and dies so that I can get a TFT one. Stupid cost-cutting :mad:
Well guess what, the monitor finally blew up!!! :hap2:

There was foul smelling smoke around it. It was connected to a spike guard coz of lack of outlets and on that, my neighboring colleagues' PC and monitor were connected too. My monitor took everything down along with it coz the the fuse blew!!! :eek:hyeah:

Luckily he had saved his work and there wasn't much damage to his PC. I was hoping and praying that I get at least a TFT this time. Even a 14-incher would do. But I guess that wasn't to be and I got this new monstrosity:

830f739ff9413bdb87d750c5981601e0.jpg

Oh well, at least this one's more stable in that it doesn't flicker as much as the earlier HP one when the cell rings. I've taken this one as a new challenge and set this one to max res too (A paltry 1280x1080 again). Lets see how long this one lasts ;)

My 6 Year old PC with Intel Pentium proccy, It had 256 MB RAM when I bought it, I have bumped it to 1GB. I stiil use 15" CRT with it.
ggt said:
System Information report written at: 06/21/11 22:40:09
System Name: YOGESH
[System Summary]

Item Value
OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name YOGESH
System Manufacturer INTEL_
System Model D865GVHZ
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9 GenuineIntel ~2793 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Intel Corp. BF86510A.86A.0077.P25.0508040031, 8/4/2005

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Wait till I post pic of my Mobile Phone, It's Baap of all Kanjoosi. Will post pics tomorrow.

Back