*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

CA50 said:
here is one from my side, an invisible/ultraviolet pen for Rs. 8/- from ebay :p

fbe3pk.jpg

Another one: 2x moserbaer CD spindle for 19 bucks each :)

2w3syon.jpg

thanks neha ;)
LOL!

Maybe you can burn the CD's with some "hidden" ;) data and write on the them with the invisible pen :D

^thats right mate, i am think of writting those cd's with my invisible pan and reading with the ultraviolet rays :p

^not interested in using CD any more, but why t miss those when i am getting each spindle for 19 bucks. CD's are still good for making audio cd for friends :)

ggt said:
^i get those 100 CD empty spindle for 10 bucks.

And btw who uses cds now :S
I have a few friends who have CD Players in their cars. Hell, even I have a MP3/CD Player in my car!! :Lol:

CA50 said:
Still it is a better gift for friends, those who play audio cd:)
Ok I agree that the CD's are useful, only just, but still useful nonetheless.

But what about the pen? I fail to think of a use for it other than for entertaining a child for 10-15 mins :p

^ VOW. All that for just 50 bucks??

How many normal cigarettes is it equivalent to? I'm sure a decent brand pack of 20 cigs is more than 50 bucks, isn't it

boogeyman said:
^ VOW. All that for just 50 bucks??

How many normal cigarettes is it equivalent to? I'm sure a decent brand pack of 20 cigs is more than 50 bucks, isn't it
Well, it's 299/- as @arun687 said.

And one cartridge is about 200 puffs(approx.)

Well, I didn't counted like that, but it stayed for about 1day.

But I'm not satisfied with the product. I mean the amount of vapor that gets created is too low for me.

krishnandu said:
But I'm not satisfied with the product. I mean the amount of vapor that gets created is too low for me.

Hahaha you cant just expect to replace your normal cig with a "e" one and be happy as well. More so if you score ;)

Back