*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

No one has posted the Dhoni Book (Rs.1/-) that many of us got from indiaplaza?? :p

Well, for the records, I got 2 and my transactions had failed. So, 2 for Rs. 0/- :D

P.S.: Don't ask me to post pics. It is not worth wasting my camera battery charge on!! Lolzzz :lol:

I used to be a Milo drinker too :thumb:

4e612daa0dacbfd2b042f3f5df4c3350.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nehaladsul said:
No one has posted the Dhoni Book (Rs.1/-) that many of us got from indiaplaza?? :p

Well, for the records, I got 2 and my transactions had failed. So, 2 for Rs. 0/- :D

P.S.: Don't ask me to post pics. It is not worth wasting my camera battery charge on!! Lolzzz :lol:
Yea, but you know the rules... Refer OP :p

panther said:
Disgusting thread, if people cannot afford to buy a product, don't abuse them by calling such terms "chindi chor" "maki chus" etc. if a person cannot afford it is okay, it not the end of the world.
I think u are short of some sense of humor.

This is a pretty cool thread. No matter how much money one has got there is this typical indian thing within everyone which is unleashed out unknowingly every now and then.

Good post OP.

Latest cooling tech for my pc.

uqFw9l.jpg

Used 75 rs off coupon for 85 rs extension cable.
HcfDyl.jpg

ganesh177 said:
I think u are short of some sense of humor.

This is a pretty cool thread. No matter how much money one has got there is this typical indian thing within everyone which is unleashed out unknowingly every now and then.

Good post OP.

Latest cooling tech for my pc.

uqFw9l.jpg

Used 75 rs off coupon for 85 rs extension cable.

HcfDyl.jpg
You keeping it cool by having no cover on the cabinet? :p

Check out too oober cool systems found at office. Was shown to us by AMC guys before shredding. :p

They said, users might have kicked open the front bezel and dumped all those junk inside :p

ufLe6.jpg

No one had absolutely no idea what happened with this one :p

kDBXN.jpg

The PSU was about to fall, and the HDD was hanging on the PSU power cable and the CPu was a Pentium 2 or 3 with some 32 + 32 MB ram sticks, which was like fell off the slots. The HSF was already on the floor :p

dOm1naTOr said:
Check out too oober cool systems found at office. Was shown to us by AMC guys before shredding. :p

They said, users might have kicked open the front bezel and dumped all those junk inside :p

ufLe6.jpg

No one had absolutely no idea what happened with this one :p

kDBXN.jpg
The word "Damages" means something tooootally different in this thread as compared to the other show-off thread, doesn't it? :p

Finally i earned my entry to this thread :p Why should other have all the FUN
Here are some of my stuffs, some more to come :p

6o1y1e.jpg

2mxh34h.jpg

Today i accidentally washed my 1GB Pen drive as it was in my pocket. I kept it it sun but it didn't worked then i did some geek work and opened and repaired it and it worked fine but in order to repair i broke the casing.. then an idea came to my mind and i saw my Bike key ring lying on table and this is what i did to it!! ;D

c528d29b73d63615be44b401baa26cab.jpg

Hope you like this...

@qatibjanmeet

Me too cant see the pic :S

Btw my 2GB transcend pen drive has been washed in washing machine twice while being in my trouser pocket and without any issues it worked again both the times :p

@qatibjanmeet, look great, but i think you should name it to shoe-drive :p

@qatibjanmeet, that looks nice, i think you should name it as shoe-drive :p

pratzgh1 said:
it works like a charm!!! LOL :D
Those vodafone Bars on my 1110 some time hurt my iphone 4 feelings..lol

CA50 said:
@destiny, how come its green, did you replace the original LEDs. it looks cool :)
Nopes i dont even dare touching,any part of the phone..

Dont wanna risk with my lucky charming phone...its the og lights what i got when i purchased the phone

Old is Gold

Back