The Assasin's Creed 2 thread !

evilvicky

Disciple
this thread is only for ::.ASSASSIN'S CREED.:: lovers...... haters plz dont post.........

eziohighres1024b.jpg

ANIMUS

YouTube - Assassinscreed.com Update!

the long awaited...............................

MY fav hero is coming back and
Dressed to kill...

assassinsgicover2580.jpg

A teaser site has appeared for Assassin's Creed 2,

and now..pic's he looks great........
I'm looking at the new Game Informer right now, and it tells a few thing but only has one new image,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cla
- You'll have a ton of new weapons to choose from including an axe, a hammer, a mace, a spear, 2 different sword types, a spear axe thing, and 2 smaller blades
- You CAN swim
- Da Vincis workshop is in the game
- Locations include Saint Marks Basilica, The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, and the Rialto bridge.
- The game opens in 1476, Altair is from 1191
- So you do indeed play as a new ancestor of Altair / Desmond
-You will see the countryside of Tuscany
- The "Auditore" family is mentioned
- The main characters name is Ezio Auditore de Firenze
- He is a nobleman of Florence
- Big characters are in the game including Machiavelli, Caterina Sofrza, and Lorenzo de Medici
- YOU DO INDEED FLY AND THERES A PICTURE OF IT.
and thats just what I got from the pictures. I'll let you know more details as I read more.
- Game will feature a new notoriety system that governs how enemy soldiers and people will treat you.
- You can disarm enemies and use their own weapons against them this time.
- each weapon has a special move.
- 16 unique mission types.
- No more ease dropping or pick pocketing missions.
- If you get beat up to much you will need to see a street side doctor to regain ful strength.
- Hidden objects (like flags in the first one) are there to uncover but this time if you track them down you will get in-game bonuses that make it worth your time.
- Items include, flags, statues, and gold coins and more that isnt mentioned.
- New enemy types with unique attitudes and weaknesses are present in the game. Archers are mentioned, as well as elite enemies, dagger wielders, "Brutish" armored troops with heavy armor and 2 handed swords and axes, and an intelligent halberd enemy will probe hiding places with their weapons if they think you're near by.
- While hiding in a hay bail you can assassinate people this time, but it may expose your position.
- You can still climb towers and ride horses
- The Lorendo de Medici assassination is in the game.
- There is now a night and day sequence in the game.
- 240 people are working on this title.

source. uibsoft..........

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 .... official site lunched...

You would Play as Ezio , the story will take place in the Renaissance Europe.

thats it for now. cant wait to back stab a guard, if u know wat i mean :D

I didn't like this game (AC 1). :-|
Thief series was better. A bit diff though.

hah!.. Assasin's creed itself was pathetically BORING.. now what do they want from Part 2 ???

Heh ya.. mebbe they should really play the games as we do.. mebbe then they'll understand..

Mebbe this part is just focused on onething.. the only thing which was loved all over the world in this game.. Leap of Faith.. mebbe in this part 2 all u gotta do is just go to the top and Jump like a FOOOOOOOOL! THey game had / has awesome features! hiding in grass, curtains, etc.. but the game still turned out to be a Major BORE! The Map.. the story line the shitty old person even 2day i dont know who he was :S
madmaniac said:
Rightfully said. :)

^^100 pc agree. Mission to mission the game's boredom factor kept increasing.

Btw boogieman, I am a big fan of Robin Scherbatsky's too. :clap:

Cool!! isnt she awesome and cool?? btw.. keep ur hands off her and keep away.. SAFE DISTANCE PLEASE! :D
Aphro_EVO said:

HELL NO! How DARE U SAY THAT ?? :mad:
ram_dante said:
Assassins Creed was awesome..except for the repetitve factor..!!

b00gieMan said:
Cool!! isnt she awesome and cool?? btw.. keep ur hands off her and keep away.. SAFE DISTANCE PLEASE! :D
HELL NO! How DARE U SAY THAT ?? :mad:

Aphro_EVO said:
^^100 pc agree. Mission to mission the game's boredom factor kept increasing.

naked man works on her... :tongue:

and the game...it was a bore even to watch...

game became a bit boring after some time, hope they improve the gameplay.

cant wait to see how the game looks, graphics were amazing in the first game.

Meet Assassin's Creed II's New Assassin

Meet Ezio, the new white-clad contract killer taking over for Altair in Assassin's Creed II.

Issue 103 of Game Informer magazine should be hitting store shelves next week, featuring the world exclusive reveal of Assassin's Creed II, with Ezio dramatically posing on the front cover. Ezio is a young noble who lost his family to rival families and is out for revenge, or at least I am assuming he's out for revenge. He could be just fine with it, having wanted to be an assassin anyway.

You can find more details in our rundown of the information from the magazine article. Just be sure to replace any instances of "Altair" with "Ezio" and we're golden.

Kotaku - Meet Assassin's Creed II's New Assassin - Assassin's Creed II

most people play a game for free here, yet they criticize like they paid for it, imho people who pirate have no right to criticize a game

all above i said by a pirate who cant tolerate criticism

Do you buy all games?? Do you play all games? Do u LIKE all games?? Do you buy ALL MOVIE TICKETS ??? DO U LIKE ALL MOVIES??? DO U NOT CRITICIZE the MOVIE u saw for free or even if u paid for that matteR??? Dont talk like a dush man!

..FYI, ppl here DO BUY Games HERE, I DO Buy games, PPL Do BUY games HERE after using the *Ahem*. So just think a lill b4 u get all judgemental..

Ppl have all rights to put up their thoughts when they are talking about " The Fact ". And who said u can "criticize" only if ur paying for the stuff? :no:

Ppl are just talking about the fact about how the game didnt turn out to be as good as it was meant to be and hope this new version is gonna good enuff..
Aman27deep said:
most people play a game for free here, yet they criticize like they paid for it, imho people who pirate have no right to criticize a game

all above i said by a pirate who cant tolerate criticism

Re: new ::.ASSASSIN'S CREED2.:: pic's and gameplay info's .....update...

:rofl: did u see anything like "I HATE THIS GAME" in anybody's reply??? :S

Just that the game IS Boring.. Nobody HATEs it.. infact i love the leap of faith and hiding stuffs and horse riding and stuffs.. as i've already mentioned before..

2ndly.. whts the fuss about.. this game is not even worth so much arguements or discussions or fights :bleh:
evilvicky said:
this thread is only for ::.ASSASSIN'S CREED.:: lovers...... haters plz dont post.........

eziohighres1024b.jpg

ANIMUS

YouTube - Assassinscreed.com Update!

the long awaited...............................

MY fav hero is coming back and
Dressed to kill...

assassinsgicover2580.jpg

A teaser site has appeared for Assassin's Creed 2,

and now..pic's he looks great........
I'm looking at the new Game Informer right now, and it tells a few thing but only has one new image,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cla
- You'll have a ton of new weapons to choose from including an axe, a hammer, a mace, a spear, 2 different sword types, a spear axe thing, and 2 smaller blades
- You CAN swim
- Da Vincis workshop is in the game
- Locations include Saint Marks Basilica, The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, and the Rialto bridge.
- The game opens in 1476, Altair is from 1191
- So you do indeed play as a new ancestor of Altair / Desmond
-You will see the countryside of Tuscany
- The "Auditore" family is mentioned
- The main characters name is Ezio Auditore de Firenze
- He is a nobleman of Florence
- Big characters are in the game including Machiavelli, Caterina Sofrza, and Lorenzo de Medici
- YOU DO INDEED FLY AND THERES A PICTURE OF IT.
and thats just what I got from the pictures. I'll let you know more details as I read more.
- Game will feature a new notoriety system that governs how enemy soldiers and people will treat you.
- You can disarm enemies and use their own weapons against them this time.
- each weapon has a special move.
- 16 unique mission types.
- No more ease dropping or pick pocketing missions.
- If you get beat up to much you will need to see a street side doctor to regain ful strength.
- Hidden objects (like flags in the first one) are there to uncover but this time if you track them down you will get in-game bonuses that make it worth your time.
- Items include, flags, statues, and gold coins and more that isnt mentioned.
- New enemy types with unique attitudes and weaknesses are present in the game. Archers are mentioned, as well as elite enemies, dagger wielders, "Brutish" armored troops with heavy armor and 2 handed swords and axes, and an intelligent halberd enemy will probe hiding places with their weapons if they think you're near by.
- While hiding in a hay bail you can assassinate people this time, but it may expose your position.
- You can still climb towers and ride horses
- The Lorendo de Medici assassination is in the game.
- There is now a night and day sequence in the game.
- 240 people are working on this title.

source. uibsoft..........

Back