The Assasin's Creed 2 thread !

Re: Meet Assassin's Creed II's New Assassin

b00gieMan said:
That is probably some GAY WANNABE.. wearing some stupid costume which is for sure bigger than his size ...walking on the RAMP with a gay seducing music playing in the background ...and is about to start to dance in the MJ style with one of his own(MJ) steps!

That was the dressing style in the Renaissance Period IMHO :eek:hyeah:

185_renaissance-clothing-1.jpg

Either that or no clothes. . now i don't want to playing with a naked character :tongue:

b00gieMan said:
That is probably some GAY WANNABE.. wearing some stupid costume which is for sure bigger than his size ...walking on the RAMP with a gay seducing music playing in the background ...and is about to start to dance in the MJ style with one of his own(MJ) steps!

you seem to know yer stuff really well! :p

Re: Assasin's Creed 2 pics & gameplay info updates

not many i know tried out the image codes with cam for unraveling the teaser site...

b00gieMan said:

dats wat i thot...

looks like AC III will feature MJ as the lead character... :p

More information has been revealed on the use of water for upcoming title Assassins Creed 2.

We can expect protagonist, Ezio Auditore di Firencze to not only dive into water and survive, but to also use the medium as a hiding location for the bodies of his victim, or use the water to hide himself from pursuers.

Helpful if you're in Venice...

This comes mainly as a response to the community's criticism of Altair's ability to fall into water and drown in the first installation of the game.

Further information revealed indicates Ezio has descended from the noble families of Italy, and this is portrayed in the clothing he wears which depicts the more affluent families of the time.

We've dropped a line to Ubisoft to find out more.

Thanks PlayStation LifeStyle.

b00gieMan said:

See I told you.:p

Now can we have Altair back and not some wannabe.:tongue:

i really am pumped for this game and cant wait for this game to get released

hope this comes soon

:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
nightwing892001 said:
See I told you.:p
Now can we have Altair back and not some wannabe.:tongue:

PS: You know what guys.. i got AC1 again and gonna install again.. i never played that on my new system :p.. lets see if i become a fan of this game or if its is able to change nething in me :p

again one of the best looking game on the consoles, by the way i could not find any gameplay video ?

Back