The Assasin's Creed 2 thread !

Wwll that cause crysis gets a special treatment :| . Personally apart from the hifi graphics of crysis and loads of money put into building rigs to make it run , the game-play of crysis not as good as AC . But many will not agree with me :p

viralbug said:
Not many people excited about this?

Or has everyone already finished playing it on the console? :(

Brotherhood you mean? Yes. Pretty much every console owner out here is done with the game.

deathgoddg said:
Wwll that cause crysis gets a special treatment :| . Personally apart from the hifi graphics of crysis and loads of money put into building rigs to make it run , the game-play of crysis not as good as AC . But many will not agree with me :p

I somewhat agree with you but I'm really mad at Crytek for their false promises of equal performance on both consoles. :lies: :mad:
PS3 version (as usual :death:) seems to be lacking as per most of the reviews, will get a hands on once I get my PS3 copy.

Aman27deep said:
I'll definitely hook it up to my TV and play it at max @ 1080p :D

Then you're good because the console version has serious FPS and performance issues.

Not to mention the utterly stupid Animus effect, supposedly employed deliberately.

kestrel5915 said:
Then you're good because the console version has serious FPS and performance issues.

Not to mention the utterly stupid Animus effect, supposedly employed deliberately.
I played the game on my PS3 for 20-25 mins. Totally got pissed off after playing AC2 @ 1080p @ highest details. The FPS was shuttering, and the GFX, well, kuch nahi bolna hi behtar hoga :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Brotherhood you mean? Yes. Pretty much every console owner out here is done with the game.
Yup I meant Brotherhood. Didn't realize this was the AC2 thread and not the Brotherhood thread. :ashamed:

Aman27deep said:
PC :p I managed to get a 3 metre long HDMI cable for only 200 bucks, i dunno how it was so cheap. lol.
Oh well these days every other shopkeeper retails these el-cheapo cables. They seem to be imported from China in bulk which possibly suggests the cheap pricing. Don't mistake me though - they work as good as a 100USD Monster HDMI cable. :D

I am personally using a couple of 100 Rs. HDMI cables for my consoles.

Gannu said:
Oh well these days every other shopkeeper retails these el-cheapo cables. They seem to be imported from China in bulk which possibly suggests the cheap pricing. Don't mistake me though - they work as good as a 100USD Monster HDMI cable. :D

I am personally using a couple of 100 Rs. HDMI cables for my consoles.
Hmm didn't know about that. About 3 months back, when i was searching for a 3 meter cable, i was given ridiculous quotes of over 500. So was happy when i got one for 200 bucks :D Normal 1.5 meter ones retail here for about 150 bucks.

I'm playing the PC version, and the FPS is just horrible. :( Mostly it's just 20-30. It increases to 50 in some open areas. I have a HD 5870 and I can max out Crysis 2, so that's not a problem.

Anyone got a solution for this? I'm a bit frustrated after taking 6 GB off my monthly 60 GB download limit. :(

Back