The Assasin's Creed 2 thread !

ReVo_007

#techie
ex-Mod
Apr 28, 2010
Kolkata
Wwll that cause crysis gets a special treatment :| . Personally apart from the hifi graphics of crysis and loads of money put into building rigs to make it run , the game-play of crysis not as good as AC . But many will not agree with me :p

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
viralbug said:
Not many people excited about this?

Or has everyone already finished playing it on the console? :(

Brotherhood you mean? Yes. Pretty much every console owner out here is done with the game.

Zinc

Adept
Jan 8, 2010
Globe Trotter
deathgoddg said:
Wwll that cause crysis gets a special treatment :| . Personally apart from the hifi graphics of crysis and loads of money put into building rigs to make it run , the game-play of crysis not as good as AC . But many will not agree with me :p

I somewhat agree with you but I'm really mad at Crytek for their false promises of equal performance on both consoles. :lies: :mad:
PS3 version (as usual :death:) seems to be lacking as per most of the reviews, will get a hands on once I get my PS3 copy.

Zinc

Adept
Jan 8, 2010
Globe Trotter
Aman27deep said:
I'll definitely hook it up to my TV and play it at max @ 1080p :D

Then you're good because the console version has serious FPS and performance issues.

Not to mention the utterly stupid Animus effect, supposedly employed deliberately.

Aman27deep

Skilled
Apr 7, 2008
Calcutta
www.fluxgaming.in
kestrel5915 said:
Then you're good because the console version has serious FPS and performance issues.

Not to mention the utterly stupid Animus effect, supposedly employed deliberately.
I played the game on my PS3 for 20-25 mins. Totally got pissed off after playing AC2 @ 1080p @ highest details. The FPS was shuttering, and the GFX, well, kuch nahi bolna hi behtar hoga :p

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Aman27deep said:
PC :p I managed to get a 3 metre long HDMI cable for only 200 bucks, i dunno how it was so cheap. lol.
Oh well these days every other shopkeeper retails these el-cheapo cables. They seem to be imported from China in bulk which possibly suggests the cheap pricing. Don't mistake me though - they work as good as a 100USD Monster HDMI cable. :D

I am personally using a couple of 100 Rs. HDMI cables for my consoles.

Aman27deep

Skilled
Apr 7, 2008
Calcutta
www.fluxgaming.in
Gannu said:
Oh well these days every other shopkeeper retails these el-cheapo cables. They seem to be imported from China in bulk which possibly suggests the cheap pricing. Don't mistake me though - they work as good as a 100USD Monster HDMI cable. :D

I am personally using a couple of 100 Rs. HDMI cables for my consoles.
Hmm didn't know about that. About 3 months back, when i was searching for a 3 meter cable, i was given ridiculous quotes of over 500. So was happy when i got one for 200 bucks :D Normal 1.5 meter ones retail here for about 150 bucks.

kvikram

Skilled
Nov 16, 2010
I'm playing the PC version, and the FPS is just horrible. :( Mostly it's just 20-30. It increases to 50 in some open areas. I have a HD 5870 and I can max out Crysis 2, so that's not a problem.

Anyone got a solution for this? I'm a bit frustrated after taking 6 GB off my monthly 60 GB download limit. :(