The Assasin's Creed 2 thread !

There is immense screen tearing especially with Ati Cards i had the original one and it was really unplayable till patch came out and when i played with ahem version there was major improvement in frame rates

^^
Never had above issue with HD 5770 but then who nows the game was awesome and now I wait for Brotherhood with DRM CRAP :ashamed: :mad: :mad:

I'm an idiot who can't care less, of DRM protection excess,
I need the original, as long as it is original :)

Just finished this game - nice game imho. 8/10

109048524-4.jpg

I have been playing the console version of the game. I have to say, the controls are messy. Who the heck thought of a joystick + a quick button (RT on my xbox) + A to do quick climbing/running? Left hand gets busy controlling the joystick, right hand on RT + A. Then there are the camera controls. When we have to do actions against a timer, it is a nightmare. I now have kept the game at bottom of my game pile, when there is nothing left to play. maybe then I will give it a shot.

sharktale1212 said:
I have been playing the console version of the game. I have to say, the controls are messy. Who the heck thought of a joystick + a quick button (RT on my xbox) + A to do quick climbing/running? Left hand gets busy controlling the joystick, right hand on RT + A. Then there are the camera controls. When we have to do actions against a timer, it is a nightmare. I now have kept the game at bottom of my game pile, when there is nothing left to play. maybe then I will give it a shot.
I played with the 360 controller, had no issued at all, infact enjoyed it ^^

Arya. said:
As for people who are still WTF'ed by the ending, go here :
Ending to Assassin Creed 2....WTF!?!?! (Spoiler) - Giant Bomb

And read tcrown's post. Great stuff ubisoft!

I see nothing but some dickheads posting mindless philosophical crap on that link.

I found the PC controls pretty damn hard for AC1 (may be due to being a lefty)
But I really had a great time with the Xbox360 controller.:eek:hyeah:

Now playing AC Brotherhood on PS3.
I wish that I had gotten hold of a Xbox360 copy because of graphics issues with the PS3 version. :(
But PS3 version came with "Copernicus Conspiracy" DLC so that might make up for it. :D

Well got around to playing the problem level again (Assassin's Tomb 2 in Venice)..got it after 10-20 tries. :p I am not used to be pressing so many buttons at once.

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 .... official site lunched...

Can someone upload their saved game file please ? Anywhere sequence 8 will do :D .

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 .... official site lunched...

YoYo. said:
Can someone upload their saved game file please ? Anywhere sequence 8 will do :D .
here u go :)
Aman27deep said:
anyone has assassin's creed 2 save? from mid game? like sequence 8 or 9 or something?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OK i managed to find my save game - uploaded here so that guys who lose their save file mid game can use it - its in mid sequence 8.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

u have to put this here-

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage

Guys who all getting OG? I m thinking of getting it too..but Wanna knw how good mp is!

So ppl buying legit copies let us all know your multiplayer impressions as soon as u play them(pings lag, gameplay etc.)

Back