The Assasin's Creed 2 thread !

Wow, this game totally owned AC1. One had good concepts but it did get boring.. 2 totally cleaned everything up with it's vast gameplay and deep story. Ezio matches up to Altair's levels too. Graphics are better on PC @ full (I had a nice 30-50 FPS there!). Ending is amazing. "The truth" can be watched on youtube too after you've finished the game, to put things more into perspective.

As for people who are still WTF'ed by the ending, go here :

Ending to Assassin Creed 2....WTF!?!?! (Spoiler) - Giant Bomb

And read tcrown's post. Great stuff ubisoft!

jojothedragon said:
One tip for people who find it difficult to understand the story of games:- TURN ON SUBTITLES.
It helps, but then you miss the point, which is the dramatic effect of any cinema or scene. And subtitles make you used to reading, and not used to listening. You should learn to absorb every word right.

Any way glad the post came of help to people!

jojothedragon said:
One tip for people who find it difficult to understand the story of games:- TURN ON SUBTITLES.

I always have subtitles enabled. But some games require more than just subtitles enabled to be understood. It needs logical reasoning and open mind, like this game and Alan Wake.

Just started the game to be honest it has one of the best intro in the TPS genre.Not to forget he music.Which is also quite good!

^^:p:S

guys i have a problem the game hits below 14fps many times heres my fps log.

2010-12-26 22:37:43 - AssassinsCreedIIGame
Frames: 3376 - Time: 125916ms - Avg: 26.811 - Min: 12 - Max: 43

2010-12-26 23:49:28 - AssassinsCreedIIGame
Frames: 53859 - Time: 2391983ms - Avg: 22.516 - Min: 1 - Max: 53

Back