The Assasin's Creed 2 thread !

Re: Assassins Creed II

The first game had repetitive gameplay. I took a lot of breaks after every mission. Hope they have resolved this issue in the new game. But still a long way to go for PC gamers.

We have a dozen threads on AC2 already - not another one! :\

Sent a msg to the mods to merge some of them.

Gannu said:
We have a dozen threads on AC2 already - not another one! :\

Sent a msg to the mods to merge some of them.
Excellent! Infact the mods could also merge the Modern Warfare 2 threads which are created in excess.

Re: Assasin's Creed 2 pics & gameplay info updates

Ezio should be on my screen lately next weekend - AC gameplay was repetitive, agreed but it was fun nevertheless. The only accomplishment I can boast of in AC was, having taken down all the 60 Templars in the game and the 'Personal Vendetta' achievement being unlocked.

Guys in the haystack cart isn't a very good idea. Was my favourite hide-spot. :ashamed:

I have currently unlocked 4 Glyphs and 16 more to go before I can view 'The Truth' clip. It's very engaging and has some excellent weapon and armour upgrades to boot. It's a good thing that the horse riding is kept to minimal in this game. I hated travelling long distances in AC1. Thankfully, Ubisoft has taken note of all these things and corrected most of it.

Ethan_Hunt said:
I have currently unlocked 4 Glyphs and 16 more to go before I can view 'The Truth' clip. It's very engaging and has some excellent weapon and armour upgrades to boot. It's a good thing that the horse riding is kept to minimal in this game. I hated travelling long distances in AC1. Thankfully, Ubisoft has taken note of all these things and corrected most of it.

Dude do you have a x360 or a ps3??? btw is the game out on you know on what so

oh boy iam soo gonna get the original one i heard that asassins creed 2 is gonna get uplay from ubisoft this service is availlabl for ps3 and the PC for free and has leaderboards achievements all kinda stuff i hope it comes really early on the PC :D

This is Ubisoft we are talking about, remember? They may push the game ever further in to the later quarters of next year, but never will they release it early.

Completed Assassin's Creed 2 and my reaction is exactly same to something which Desmond says at the end:

What the F*ck?

This is the perfect time I can say, we need a sequel Ubisoft. I wish they would take their time, not to rush, and provide a worthy successor. From the first one which didn't ignite a lot of interest in me to this game which got it all fixed up. It's a perfect redemption for the Ubisoft. Got the Official soundtrack as well, but sad to see that the Ezio's Destiny track wasn't included in it. :(

Ethan_Hunt said:
Completed Assassin's Creed 2 and my reaction is exactly same to something which Desmond says at the end:

What the F*ck?

This is the perfect time I can say, we need a sequel Ubisoft. I wish they would take their time, not to rush, and provide a worthy successor. From the first one which didn't ignite a lot of interest in me to this game which got it all fixed up. It's a perfect redemption for the Ubisoft. Got the Official soundtrack as well, but sad to see that the Ezio's Destiny track wasn't included in it. :(
so does the company find the stuff which they can use to take over the world ???

ubergeek said:
so does the company find the stuff which they can use to take over the world ???
Nope, they don't. This would probably be a huge spoiler if I post how it would end. Do you really want to know?

Trust me, it's best left till you play the game. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Nope, they don't. This would probably be a huge spoiler if I post how it would end. Do you really want to know?

Trust me, it's best left till you play the game. :)

Holy Shit just saw wikipedia couldnt resist :p :ashamed:

cant wait to get my hands on the damn game COME ON UBI cant you push the release a little sooner :mad:

i guess this is gonna be the first game that iam gonnna get a legit version cause i normally buy games which have mp

hopefully prassaaannnth could get us some really sweet deals on it :D

This game's fcuking brilliant! :O

Been playing it since 2 days. Amazing gameplay - thank god I did not wait till March for the PC version! It better be optimised for the high and mid end GPUs when it comes out by then. :p

The PS3 version has decent Gfx - it's upscaled to 1080p as Ethan corrected me yeterday. Edges sometime appear jagged but not a problem per se.

Wonder what's the big surprise that awaits me at the end of the game!

You just have to wait and find out. ;)

Make sure you pay close attention to the conversation towards the end. It will really unfold a huge twist. That is something which made me go "WOW!". This game totally wipes AC1 on the floor. :p

Better stock up your health upgrades. Also what mission are you on?

Done with it! Epic epic game! :O

LOL, the ending - I mean W.T.F?

Btw, Ethan did you unlock all the 20 glyphs to reveal the truth? I could not be bothered beyond 11 of them. :|

Back