The book I am reading currently

I'm just a casual reader.

Read only Chetan Bhagats and few non-fictions related to time travel etc.

Lately just randomly I bought two books - Lost Symbol (Dan Brown) and The White Tiger (Aravind Adiga).

Currently reading the first. So-so till now.

Finished "Game of Thrones" a little while ago. Am waiting for my wife to finish the 2nd part in the series. As of now, Tyrion is my fav character, although I'm not sure how he is gonna end. Jon Snow is also looking good, but I have a feeling that none of these characters, barring a handful, will survive till the end of the series.

mathrisk said:
I'm just a casual reader.

Read only Chetan Bhagats and few non-fictions related to time travel etc.

Lately just randomly I bought two books - Lost Symbol (Dan Brown) and The White Tiger (Aravind Adiga).

Currently reading the first. So-so till now.

Both are good books :)

Though Lost Symbol is not the best work of Dan Brown

It happened in India :D

gives an inspiration to those would love to try their hands at business and have no such background !

^I found it rather weak compared to other Crichton novels. Jurassic Park, Timeline and State of fear are the ones I liked a lot more. Hell, I thought even airframe was better than this. :)

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Guys any Site with good coupons To get Books For cheap

Indiaplaza has a good collection, and you can find coupons on desidime forums, freecharge.in. Rates are comparable with Flipkart.

Coupons of both flat rate discounts and percentage wise discounts are available.

sorry for the OT.

Lets not deviate from the topic.

Aces170 said:
I love Micheal Lewis style of writing and explaining concepts. Read his Liar's poker and The Big Short.

This is my first Michael Lewis book. And thanks for suggesting the others. Will get them once I'm done with this :)

Back