The book I am reading currently

Finished The Space Odyssey series by Arthur C Clarke last week.

Now restarting the Clive Cussler books, beginning from Dirk Pitt 1 - Pacific Vortex.

Had finished Amish's 2 books a month ago. Liked them a lot.

Now will be buying on to the Game of Thrones(5 Books) collection and the LOTR(4 Books) collection since I can't find my old book.

All this from flipkart.

^sorry for OT.

Indiaplaza has similar or cheaper rates and you can use coupons to get it for much lower prices. Downside is shipping, but I got 5+ books from them and all of them came within a week. Flipkart has delivered within 3 days, so I prefer that if price is same.

Has anyone read the novels from Durjoy Dutta like Of Course I Love You! (2008), Now That You’re Rich! (2009), She Broke Up, I Didn’t! (2010), Ohh Yes, I Am Single! (2011) or You Were My Crush! (2011) ?
I came across these while surfing and found out they are bestsellers in the indian scene, so thought of trying them out. Any directions for the same appreciated. :)

Finished the Inheritance series by Paolini. Good riddance! Finally have closure. Not recommended if you haven't started it.

Also reading "Information" by James gleick. Brilliant book.

Further on travel, two books on Khangchengdzonga and Nagaland

On the shelf - Divergent by Veronica Roth, 1q84 by Haruki Murakami.

Finished Sea of Poppies by Amitav Ghosh. Pretty nice novel. Now started Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

@Nukeu666

Back to WoT I see? They are coming out with the last and final book of the series sometime in January I believe. I have been putting off re-reading the whole series just because of that. Maybe I'll start now, so that I finish 13 books by the time the last one comes out.

Also, Matthew Reilly's new book is coming out soon! Shane Schofield returns as Scarecrow!

@bbthumbhealer, yeah those are great novels, start from the first book in the trilogy, then comes ohh yes i am single.. Read this one after the trilogy as there is like a story linkup..

Also the recent one is different and follows another story..

Recommended.. If you're in college or school..

hackboy89 said:
@bbthumbhealer, yeah those are great novels, start from the first book in the trilogy, then comes ohh yes i am single.. Read this one after the trilogy as there is like a story linkup..

Also the recent one is different and follows another story..

Recommended.. If you're in college or school..

Thank you for ur positive feedback .. i think i'll go forward then ! :)

Finished the following

Jack Higgins Liam Devlin series (3 days)

Matthew rilley Jack West series (5 days)

Matthew rilley Shane Scofield series (2 weeks)

Matthew rilley standalone's Contest and Temple (2 days)

Clive cussler Dirl pitt series <- Been finished for a long time

Clive cussler Kurt Austin series minus Devils gate <- ditto!

Few of Jack Higgins Sean Dillon series <- Going to start off on whats left in this one :)

Should look up the missing books that I never read from Robin Cook!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys I need advice on good Thrillers/action adventures. Not a big fan of Fantasy though except the HP books.

pr0ing said:
@hahahari

check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy if you haven't already. You might have already seen a few movies based on his books. Most of the recent books are co-authored, so I'd suggest you start with the ones from his early days. Those 'Cold War' themed thrillers are outstanding.

I tried his books a long time back. I think I have read the following

NetForce (1998)

Hidden Agendas

Night Moves

Breaking Point

Point of Impact

Cybernation

Got bored, very bored.

How are the Jack Ryan series?

Back