The Dark Knight Rises

Yesterday came to office with determination to book tickets for IMAX Hyd Saturday. Something happened at office and forgot about it. Now watching it at a 35mm theatre :mad:
Now IMAX delayed till next Thrusday. :(

3 tickets for Saturday 6PM show at Urvashi are up for sale as my friends are backing up due to personal reasons. Pay the ticket price and nothing more.

Went today morning and barely managed to get good tickets for a 11am show at PVR. Everything else is in the morning is sold out I believe.

:mad:... had booked the premier show at escape multiplex in chennai tonight at 7pm. Went there to find out that "The Content" has not been recieved and thus the show has been cancelled.

I was so hyped up for watching this movie tonight. Whoever is at fault for this should be punished severely. Now have to w8 one more day to watch the movie.

The premiere show thingy has happened to me earlier also. I guess it was the Tranformers 3 that time. But that time the show started 2 Hrs late. Haven't taken the risk since then. Bad luck but tomorrow is always there.

So I was done with TDK by 1:45 AM today morn and crashed immediately.

The last time I saw Batman Begins was during my grad. days - 2007 I guess. After playing the last 2 titles from Rocksteady i.e. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, I could co-relate to a lot of characters on the screen. Victor Zsasz and Ra's al Ghul for instance. And when I saw them on the screen, I was like OMGWTF! :p Esp. Scarecrow's hallucination sequences. But watching both the movies back to back was fun. Esp. with a group of good friends, some eatables and soft drinks.

Oh and I've just asked our shop-in-charge to make me some Batarangs based on the logo from Nolan's series from Aluminium plates. Will give the nesting plan in the Autocad drawing and he'll cut it using the CNC plasma cutter! :eek:hyeah:

All pumped up for the movie tonight!

Back