The Dark Knight Rises

Hey guys. I can book tickets for the IMAX screening this wednesday (decent seats) but Crazeal has PVR seats for a private screening on sunday itself, at Rs. 75.

I'm torn as to whether I should take it or wait for the IMAX experience.

Holy fcking shit! Spare the reviews, just go watch it. One couldn't ask for a better finale than THIS.. Though the movie has some little flaws..it does "absolute" justice to this fantastic series. Nolan has outdone himself..and has crafted the ultimate Batman finale experience. :hail:

Anne Hathaway. :wub:

For those who have seen it:
I really wish Nolan should have ended the film 2 min before...and left out the scene where we see Bruce alive...he should have left it with Alfred "smiling", as he looks across the table..and cut to black. :)

holy fking movie .saw it first day first show :D. full moneys worth
bane secretly hates batman. batman is secretly bruce wayne who is christian bale

irrespective of xtechmaniac says the fitting was best since nolan and bale are not doing the next batman and we might see a robin movie in future

Aaaarrrgghhhh people, learn how to post spoiler on the forum properly! :mad:

1. [spoiler=blah]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. And NOT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is not the same code as the last time.

^ You forgot the ' / ' in the closing tag :)

Arey even i know it was intentional.. but going by the trend, it is more or less plausible ppl will be again asking for the missing clue to complete the spoiler tag.

This thread is going to be one bad a** spoiling thread....

I KNEW YOU WOULD CLICK ME.
Well there is this one scene, where Batman forgets to refuel his car (or what ever that black thing is); so he hitches a ride with Bat Girl (or was it Cat woman), and they get romantically entangled. Lame. While making out, some bats are oogling at the girl, and Penguin happens to walk by. A big fight starts between Batman and Cat Woman, cause he did not lock the door. And....

what a movie delivers from nolan, thoroughly enjoyable experience. 1st 1st show fills as a full meals.

Some movies only cross the expectations and this is one.

I promised not to come on this thread till I watch the mvie but i broke it .. daym !!
Thank God I have not read the spoilers .. shutting my lap and wud play infamous .. 7 pm is the shwtime :)

Back