The Darkness II - Discussion Thread

Completed the co-op campaign and it sucked. It literally shits on the awesome-ness created by the SP campaign.
<

I was playing the SP, maybe am in about 2 hours, and i have to the the graphics of this game are just breathtaking. Cell-shading as it is rocks, but this game makes it so so much better. Fantastic art designing as well.

On the gameplay part, it's cool as well. You can play the game how you want to play, i myself try playing with guns as much as i can, but that's not necessary! Great game IMHO.

Just completed the game. Loved it a lot.

9/10 from me, an extra point cause of the surreal gfx.

Chose to stay with Jenny in the asylum

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

A really fun game. Would not call it survivial horror, but more of a FPS with with some comical elements, like eating victims' hearts and such. The graphics are closer to comic book stuff and minimalist, but I like the game. I'd give it a 7/10 for the fun factor, else a 6.5/10. Must try once at least.

Started this game yesterday evening. The cell- shaded graphics look really nice. Kind of reminded me of a similar kind of game I played years back in my college days called 'XIII'.

Great, short game. Every reason to love it. Voice over is fantastic too.

I ran into the most annoying bugs in the game... in a air duct. Got stuck and could not move. Kept trying over half an hour in the evening and quit in sheer frustration. Even enabled V-Sync but to no avail. Started with Borderlands instead. Damn. :(

I ran into the most annoying bugs in the game... in a air duct. Got stuck and could not move. Kept trying over half an hour in the evening and quit in sheer frustration. Even enabled V-Sync but to no avail. Started with Borderlands instead. Damn. :(

Certainly didn't happen with me. Infact I don't think I even encountered one bug while playing the game...

Back