The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seed said:
nope, i'm on 3.1.2 and 5.11.07 which is unlockable easily using blackra1n + blacksn0w

dude .. im talking about 3.1.3 .. no unlock for that yet man ..

mathi_vadhanan said:
Dude where did you get this from??? AFAIK the latest is 05.09.
Download Fuzzyband and check your latest bootloader version.
Guide here.

doesnt work .. :huh::huh:

Guys just had a query... I have a vodafone card.. the internet charges are 99rs./month and 10paise per 100 kb.. so i just wanted to know if i keep push notifications on.. so how will i get charged for the notifications ?? i get about 50-100 mails a day.. and same goes with facebook too.. just wanted to know how does this thing works.. how do we get charged..

BlacK RozE said:
Guys just had a query... I have a vodafone card.. the internet charges are 99rs./month and 10paise per 100 kb.. so i just wanted to know if i keep push notifications on.. so how will i get charged for the notifications ?? i get about 50-100 mails a day.. and same goes with facebook too.. just wanted to know how does this thing works.. how do we get charged..

You will get charged for the notifications. Should be like a kb or so. But maybe 10kb minimum as that's their base billing.

vishalrao said:
you guys seen the iphone 4g pics (lost dev model) on gizmodo.com ?

Yeps. Long back. It's sweet ! What about it ?

i liked the looks better than the previous iphones, yes... im sure it will continue to be a hit :) and with the usual late entry and rip-off prices locally.

main good point is gizmodo thinks the screen is high res and much better.

^^ don't like the new looks.That aluminum on the sides gives it the looks of a chinese ripoff. The specs are good though...the rumored 960×640 screen along with larger battery and the new cpu is a welcome addition.

Does anyone have an Unlocked n working iphone 3gs in INDIA ??

i am in INDIA and i have a iphone 2g unlocked on 3.1.2 ..

my dad plans to buy a 3gs with 3.1.2 .. is there any perfect tut for JB/Unlocking the baseband & the handset which any of you guys tested ??

plz post links

thanx :D

^ He needs to check the baseband on it. It's gotta be 5.11 or lower. Then easy unlock via Blackrain / Redsnow.

jeez, blackra1n and blacksn0w has been real unstable for me.. today was like the 4th time i've restored and re-jailbroken and unlocked my phone in the last 2 months. and the last time i made sure to barely install any jailbroken things too, just SBSettings and AppSync :S

Jailbreak ur iPhone using Spirit. It's JB only.. no unlock. But it's an untethered JB, which is a boon for people having 3gs, ipt3 with new bootrom, which used to have only tethered JB with blackra1n.

Spirit is awesome :)

Guys waiting for Unlock, I guess it would come out after the next iPhone with OS 4.0 is released.

i m getting this error from 2 days- couldnot activate cellular data network

i m not able to send msg'es but i m able to receive them and incoming and outgoing calls are alright

plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back