The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not use Appsync it will screw up everything get Installous from hackulo repo and enable app syncing in the settings of Installous.

Appsync works perfectly here without any issues . So does installous . In installous you need to enable syncing from settings & transfer purchases everytime you sync/connect your phone .

PS : Installous is an app similar to appstore app that lets you download full version apps for free . You can get it from cydia :)

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys..Will try it...

Can anyone pls help me with GPRS/EDGE settings for Reliance Prepaid for Iphone 4 ?
I tried google but the responses are inconclusive.

Thanks..!

Lots of people are saying when GPRS is used (Vodafone 2G) just to check emails.

Mobile number is out of reach or busy. No incoming calls :(

Can anyone help on what to do ?

I am having terrible battery back up, just 10-12 hours :-/ I tested twice :(

-I have 4.3.3 JB'ed

-Hardly installed apps, some 25 in total

-Never run any app in back ground, used Home button to close them.

-No games more than an hour while testing. That too simple games, Non HD

-Wifi, 3G, Location service disabled

-Brightness some 30%

-ONLY one push notification, my email. Rest all notifications disabled.

-two or three calls of just 2-3 min each. No SMS

-No vibration mode

So is there any problem with my iPhone battery ? [It just a week old]

I didn't do any tweaks ! I just installed SB Settings. That's the only app I am having from Cydia. I was about to try the apps, you sent me in screenshots, but because of this battery thing, I didn't even try them

It is sbsettings only. And you will have to restore as just removing sbsettings won't work. Have faced this issue. Also is your phone FU or gevey unlocked. Cause if it is gevey unlocked then you should avoid using ultraslow also as that also causes the battery drain issue.

I have iPhone 4 FU. So do I have to JB again ? tbh SB Settings wasn't useful to me at all :-/ Now I have to re-JB again ??

avi said:
I have iPhone 4 FU. So do I have to JB again ? tbh SB Settings wasn't useful to me at all :-/ Now I have to re-JB again ??
Restore the firmware and then jailbreak it again... :)

i want to jailbreak a friend's ipod touch 3rd gen

i have never done a jailbreak or unlock before and have used apple product very rarely

can someone suggest me a good site with all tutorials in simple language ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back