The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
swastikrj said:
Which method to use ? redsnow pawnage or greenpoison ?

and any other site except this ?
i used pwnage, didnt search for any other website as these tutorials are self explanatory and very easy even for first time users.

RS4 said:
i used pwnage, didnt search for any other website as these tutorials are self explanatory and very easy even for first time users.
whats is the difference between these 3 ?

and how to install apps after that ? there is no tutorial for that

i cannot download the redsnow software from iclarified.com

it says page not found

greenpoison says 4.3.2 and not 4.3.3

Need a quick Iphone/Itunes support :

I have installed Itunes on 2 different PCs (Mumbai and Pune).
Both are using same Apple ID for downloading apps.
Few apps are downloaded in Mumbai (Currently synced with my Iphone)
I have downloaded few new apps in Pune.

Question : How do I backup my newly downloaded apps at Pune and restore it to my PC in Mumbai ?

dipen01 said:
Need a quick Iphone/Itunes support :

I have installed Itunes on 2 different PCs (Mumbai and Pune).

Both are using same Apple ID for downloading apps.

Few apps are downloaded in Mumbai (Currently synced with my Iphone)

I have downloaded few new apps in Pune.

Question : How do I backup my newly downloaded apps at Pune and restore it to my PC in Mumbai ?
As far as I know you can't. The only way you can do this is if you downloaded those apps directly onto your iPhone. Since you cannon sync your iPhone or any iDevice to two different devices, it is not possible, even though it has the same accounts.

Now posts iOS5, things will change :)

One thing that will do is push unlockers and jailbreakers to buy factory unlocked pieces. On the other hand, premiums on unlocked pieces will shoot sky high now. Damn you Apple, this is biggest d1ck move you have made yet.

Well honestly speaking it won't make much of a difference. The only people affected will be the pirates as they have already introduced all the major jb tweaks in ios 5 itself. The so called dick move they have made is banning the use of gevey sim on iOS 5 b2 which actually didn't require jail breaking . The new BB does not allow the sim trick to work and that's really sad. Would suggest all the others to stick to their older base bands if you need the gevey unlock.

need some help on purchasing a gevey sim for my AT&T iphone..!

I believe there are issues with cloned gevey sims, including gevey supreme/supreme plus gevey sims. is this correct?

which gevey sim should i buy, and from where?

any local mumbai contacts would be hugely appreciated..!

@Raj. I don't own an iPhone. Just bcoz few of my chindi chor friends dont want to spend on Gevey :mad: and making my life hell by asking again and again. unlock kab aayega ?:mad:

cisco_tech said:
@Raj. I don't own an iPhone. Just bcoz few of my chindi chor friends dont want to spend on Gevey :mad: and making my life hell by asking again and again. unlock kab aayega ?:mad:

Tell them that it won't come anywhere in the near future. Not atleast until iOS 5. As of now the dev-team has almost given up on the unlock and everybody has started working on the upcoming os.

If only the new os and baseband updte brings any crashes, we might see something related to the unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back