The Desktop Thread!!

Bluffmaster said:
38734018ky6.jpg

^^^^ I need the name of the site or model.

stormblast said:
nice screens siddhu. looks very good. i wish i get the time someday to install ubuntu or madriva sometime as my secondary os just to try it out. but am too lazy.
here is good old xp x64 for the time being.

stormblast, could you post the star wars: tfu wallpaper here. ive been looking for it for a while and could only find it on gamewallpapers.com

Yup, I can give you the wallpaper dude!

See, I am using the following stuffs:

IconPackager

CursorXP

StyleXP

Yahoo! Widgets

ObjectDock Plus

WindowsBlinds(Theme = Windows Vienna, Which i got from Vienna Transformation Pack)

Attachments

• _wallcoo__cg_artwork_andrea_bertaccini_01.jpg
    _wallcoo__cg_artwork_andrea_bertaccini_01.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 141
Btw...looking for a complete BLACK theme for windows XP. Something good and Non-Buggy..coz most of the black themes which are available out there are having some other the other buggs...either the font color or something else...

..Thanks in Advance.

Memory hogger compared to XP that runs with 2GB RAM; :)

And no significant performance upgrades that way either; so XP still does a good job;

Well, eye-candy part; Vista wins; :)

Vista runs flawlessly on 2GB ram which btw is the norm these days and maybe there isn't any significant performance upgrade but it is still better then XP as an overall package. I think maybe it is because of the sheer negativity of a few nerds towards vista , many regular window users are still sticking to xp. I can understand if someone is a Linux lover but using xp over vista especially when the vista service pack is out just doesn't make sense anymore unless of course you are one of the very few users who actually buys softwares.

Back