The Desktop Thread!!

My Current Desktop

Visual Style : VistaXP

Wallpaper : Donno where did i get it from

Yahoo Widget : Borg Clock

Dock: Object Dock 1.9

WMP Skin : Alienware Invader

And Ryan, what's with the alpha beta gamma bit ?

those are ur desktops tht u can use to efficiently manage ur open windows n apps without cluttering a single desktop...just like in linux...;) then u can shift thru the desktops by clicking on the tabs or using keyboard shortcuts.

@Qaudy : Nice desktop buddy..:) I had tht yahoo widget clock too, but it used to hog in some cpu power becos to the inner movements..so removed it...:p

desktop.jpg

turned down brightness by 20%
so the dull look :p

if u guys wanna know what ive used to customize the desktop ..

its just

rocket dock

avedesk 1.3

and some custom icons downloaded from different site..

Private Ryan said:
those are ur desktops tht u can use to efficiently manage ur open windows n apps without cluttering a single desktop...just like in linux...;) then u can shift thru the desktops by clicking on the tabs or using keyboard shortcuts.
@Qaudy : Nice desktop buddy..:) I had tht yahoo widget clock too, but it used to hog in some cpu power becos to the inner movements..so removed it...:p
The alpha beta gamma thing doesn't seem to work :S

ubergeek said:
can someone tell me ou to take the pictures of my desk top

While keeping ALT or CTRL (Whichever you prefer) pressed, press PrintScreenSysrq. then, go to MSPaint or any other image editing program and press CTRL+V to paste the image.

My Desktop:

Keane 16 said:
The alpha beta gamma thing doesn't seem to work :S

Yeah seems to have some issues in BBlean..but there are desktop switcher plugins available for BB...i've seen em on deviantart but i dont use it..cos the more u load 3rd party plugins with inefficient codes(note, they are individual projects n hence may not be reliable), the more it hogs in cpu..n since the reason why ppl use BB is to have a fast efficient desktop, such plugins make no sense at all..but u can have em if u want...just check around in deviant n BB forums.
but yeah, the default alpha,beta deskop switcher worked for me with Xoblite...try Xob..its a bit more fancy compared to BBlean...

Allways remember this when poisting your desktop screenshots people!!!

otherwise you will be pwn3d!!!

Before showing your new desktop to the intarwebs, make sure you delete your shemales folder!!!
FARK.com: (2405634) Before showing your new desktop to the intarwebs, make sure you delete your shemales folder

SERBoard.com :: View topic - Unbelievable photograph.
EDIT:

Now, if any one wants, the most beautifull ass in the world!!!

and the most dangerous curves

[Yes its the Nurburgring]

yeah, old classic. thought the guy confessed in the end that he was joking.. or maybe he was just trying to miserably cover up his freaky fetish. we'll never know for sure....

Back