The DLF IPL 2010 thread

Where was "this" CSK all along ? :O Simply brilliant performance !! The fielding was top notch, the field placing and bowling to the field, even better.

104 all out hurry

and csk won by 38 runs keep up last final match soon i hope csk will win the cup soon

only god know if they beat mumbai Indian :O

btw let the best batman Dhoni and Hayden will beat more run in the future depend if sachin gain more run :) after over

Bah, the most disappointing semi-finals in terms of performance & entertainment, both of them.

But anyway, happy for CSK, since that's one side where the Indian players actually contribute.

I hope the finals are more entertaining. May the better team win.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves :p Beating this Mumbai team on their home turf is gonna take a lot from CSK. They just cannot afford to bat the way they started today.

And pray that the wicket is as lively as this one. It offers an even contest rather than a batting dominated one.

So who all are coming to Nerul on Sunday at DY Patil Stadium? I, fah33m and fcry64(Prathmesh), Shekhar are from Nerul.

I don't know about fah33m, prathmesh and Shekhar but I will be there to help any TE fella in need.

What was the cheapest tickets rate btw??

I heard the premium ones are for 1 lakh....

hope its a 200+ game decan and rcb one was horrible....

And btw have never been to stadium might think in future but those who went here in mumbai...In such high crowd gathering does u get oxygen to survive seriosuly...seeing present situation here i avoided to go

^^ Atleast post the scores along to maintain a scoreline of ur adrenaline/rants .. :p

utube feed not going LIVE rite now, lagging.. any other free online feed links ??

Back