The "Everyday" show-off thread !

viralbug said:
^ You need glue to stick the parts together? :| That's pretty lame.
Its supposed to stick , but then if it doesnt and you need the jap finish on a "MADE IN CHINA" :| hence the Fevicol n Sanding Paper :) :p

My New Logitech ClearChat Premium Damages - 700 Rs - Chroma Bangalore

image133y.jpg

FaH33m said:
Huh ? Didnt get you .. The graphics look something like Mirrors Edge :S
The name of the girl is Demi. She is acutally a model. I have seen some *ahem* photoshoots of her.:ashamed: The wallpaper Gannu Da is using is among one of the shoots. That's one of the safest pics of her.
There's another photoset where she is using a Canon 500D or something. Mind blowing stuff.:p

TheNightwing said:
The name of the girl is Demi. She is acutally a model. I have seen some *ahem* photoshoots of her.:ashamed: The wallpaper Gannu Da is using is among one of the shoots. That's one of the safest pics of her.

There's another photoset where she is using a Canon 500D or something. Mind blowing stuff.:p
thanks a lot

Desecrator said:
29274021.png

100ml Dunhill Desire Blue - retails for close to 2.2k+ with the box. Got it for 1200 INR through eBay. :p

It's actually a tester but unused. Dealer link - eBay My World - gr8_perfumedeals

I am getting this a second time - love the Desire Blue. Have to try out the Desire Red next time. :)
Congrats.
are you sure that its genuine perfume? (seller seems to have another account too, which had feedback telling that the perfume was fake, some other perfume though).
Sellers price seems to be unbelievable :p
Check the bottom of the bottle, does it have a serial number printed on it?

Back