The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Yeah I can tell you the bottle is genuine because I have used one before and it lasted on me the whole day today. :)

At the bottom, a sticker reads a number 01540 along with the usual stuff - Eau de toilette, Natural Spray, 100ml, Made in France and so forth.

Which was his previous identity btw? :p

Desecrator said:
Yeah I can tell you the bottle is genuine because I have used one before and it lasted on me the whole day today. :)

At the bottom, a sticker reads a number 01540 along with the usual stuff - Eau de toilette, Natural Spray, 100ml, Made in France and so forth.

Which was his previous identity btw? :p

Good that its genuine perfume, very good pricing. New one retails for around 25$ even in amazon.

This one might be the sellers earlier account, all the listings are identical.

eBay My World - ajitperfumehouse

^Quite possible since the locations and the listings are identical. :p

But do fragrances float in fakes? Never come across any. :ashamed:

Desecrator said:

Market is flooded with fake perfumes and deodorants.

Just google for fake perfume, you will know.

Desecrator said:

The red is no where near the blue my friend. Try the Armani he is offering next time, pretty rad.

Desecrator said:

Dude! Fake fragrances are literally everywhere! Infact it's kind of difficult to find original ones.

bottle said:
^ hows the range ? tried it though walls ?
tested the range around 30-35feet away between 2 walls. checked it on the pohd mini with xtreamer antenna. gave 2 bars less than full signal. was streaming 720p almost perfectly, with sometimes getting stuck for less than a second.

will test it on laptop also later.

TechHead said:
@Stormy - tried calling you earlier today. Is this the WNDR3700?
yes its the wndr3700 :)

1 good thing is that the router supports dd-wrt also. but the ddwrt version for this router is in beta so havent installed it yet.

@bottle - i had tested the range with the older firmware. there are some newer wifi options for improving streaming etc in the firmware i just installed. will test it again.

img0708g.jpg

img0707b.jpg

img0705i.jpg

img0703w.jpg

Ah nice! Free mug aye? :D

Btw that offer has stopped hasn't it? Due to the enormous entries they must have received, they may have ran out of cups. :rofl:

Desecrator said:
Ah nice! Free mug aye? :D

Btw that offer has stopped hasn't it? Due to the enormous entries they must have received, they may have ran out of cups. :rofl:
Yes, free mug :p

Offer is not there I think.

Back