The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Ha ha ha...
Dude..
I'm well aware of tachymeter (I have an Octane)..

Just Teasing for the typo (Tachometer) - thats used for measuring the RPM. Generally found in bikes & cars..

The new El cheapo mobile phone for me! Samsung Guru 1175. Cost - Rs.1250/- with bill and warranty. It comes with a LED torch, FM, a clean and crisp colour display. An excellent phone at an excellent price!

dsc0468q.jpg

dsc0473y.jpg

For fifa 11 :)

The main reason i bought the phone was for the look, it has to be one of the best looking phones i have ever seen, the picture does not do it justice. It's sleek, polished, ,and is very light.

As for the functionality, it's an Android, i know everything there is to know about Jailbreaking the iPad/iPhone/iPod and nothing at all about Androids, so i still haven't fully explored all the functions.

First impression:
Awesome look and feel, BUT, the sound quality downright sucks, for a 26k phone, i was totally shcked at just how bad the sound quality was.

This was more of an impulsive buy since i didn't see any reviews or anything before buying this.

Smith_shah said:
The main reason i bought the phone was for the look, it has to be one of the best looking phones i have ever seen, the picture does not do it justice. It's sleek, polished, ,and is very light.

As for the functionality, it's an Android, i know everything there is to know about Jailbreaking the iPad/iPhone/iPod and nothing at all about Androids, so i still haven't fully explored all the functions.

First impression:
Awesome look and feel, BUT, the sound quality downright sucks, for a 26k phone, i was totally shcked at just how bad the sound quality was.

This was more of an impulsive buy since i didn't see any reviews or anything before buying this.
maybe, you can use Fiio E5 amp or something similar for better sound quality.

Got my Mustang today :D

Sorry about the pics, no cam with me at the moment. No time to enjoy the amp either! Loads of laundry to do :S

@ Gannu - In Singapore right now.

@ toxic and Brendon - Impressions once it's burned in a bit and I have a decent interconnect :p - seems to be very neutral, didn't think the RE-1 mids could sound better but they do. No more TF10 though, sold them here on TE to fund the JH-13 pros

Ritvik said:
Got my Mustang today :D

Sorry about the pics, no cam with me at the moment. No time to enjoy the amp either! Loads of laundry to do :S

Deserves better snaps and a new thread mate ! :D Post some impressions as well later. Don't forget .

Back