The "Everyday" show-off thread !

The JH-13 Pro. Gotta re-shell them soon. Even without the custom fit, its like nothing I've ever heard! Sorry about the pics again, only have my E63 with me these days :)

Ritvik said:
The JH-13 Pro. Gotta re-shell them soon. Even without the custom fit, its like nothing I've ever heard! Sorry about the pics again, only have my E63 with me these days :)

*gulp* :O

Damages?

Ritvik said:
Quite a bit, I plan to whack my head against the wall till I forget how much these cost :p
he asked & I'm asking how much those cost not your explanation on how you are trying to forget it :p

Udit said:
he asked & I'm asking how much those cost not your explanation on how you are trying to forget it :p

:D

650 USD (inclusive of the 3% paypal fee and USD 50 shipping charges) for the iems, I'm told between 150 to 175 SGD here in Singapore to get them re-shelled.

Direct from JHA they're USD 1100 + shipping impressions to JHA and then return shipping once they're ready.

Ritvik said:
:D

650 USD (inclusive of the 3% paypal fee and USD 50 shipping charges) for the iems, I'm told between 150 to 175 SGD here in Singapore to get them re-shelled.

Direct from JHA they're USD 1100 + shipping impressions to JHA and then return shipping once they're ready.
:dead: 10 chars.

multi said:
sunny what is digital thing in there , I mean time & etc ?
the digital read out on the lcd shows you the following things -

[1] A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.

Tele memo

Built-in memory provides storage for 30 names and phone numbers.

[2]

World Time

Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.

R: Current time in major cities around the world

30: Values indicate number of cities/areas.

[3] Stopwatch 1/100 sec 24 HR

[4] Daily Alarm, Hourly Time Signal with snooze feature - the alarm is loud!

[5] Countdown timer

[6] Full Auto Calendar

[7] displays current day and date with the time

there's no knob to twist and turn to adjust the analogue hour/minute hand you do it with the buttons! Its so much fun! I have been playing with it since yesterday!

just got these from mediahome's promotional deal.
dscf0181kb.jpg

dscf0182p.jpg

and thanks to Dhruv and KlicK for the above thingy!

Back