The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Gunman said:
[OT] Keep us posted if u find a Reventon :lol:

Did Maisto release limited nos. for that as well? :p [/OT]
Maisto hasn't released a reventon scale model, Bburago has however.....will keep you posted if i spot one.

My latest acquisition:

Got a wrist watch free with it :D ... From Gangar Eye Nation Dadar

picture4yv7.jpg

sTALKEr said:
wtf is that??????? :O

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's a mouse.. Why did I buy it? I had played TF2 for 5 hours straight, it was around 6 in the morning and I didn't realise I was shelling $20 on the mouse :ashamed:

PS: But the lights are downright sexy.. lots of bling bling :D Wish I had a proper camera, would have shown ya!

Looks freaking awesome... But how comfortable is that...?? Are you able to rest your entire palm on the mouse..?

hp-india said:
Looks freaking awesome... But how comfortable is that...?? Are you able to rest your entire palm on the mouse..?

I was afraid of questions like these. :(

Okay, one by one. Yeah, the mouse does look awesome when it is connected. It is comfortable as long as you don't want to use the scroll button. If you do, then you have to stretch the hand a bit :p
And, yeah, you can rest the entire palm on the mouse comfortably. It's 800 dpi, so pretty responsive too. Not as good as my Krait, but pretty acceptable.

BackToExistence said:
hey sei, is that tarantula besides the jet ?

Yes, it's my precious spider keyboard :D

these are some stuff's i got recently .

AUDI R8:cool2:
PHILIPS SHP2000
2GB micro SD card
2*CORSAIR VOYAGER 8GB (one of that is for friend)
a 509 bucks MP3 player (resembling iPod shuffle)

this is pretty late show off ;
got it on 7jan

Blade_Runner said:
Congrats sudarshan. Your baby steps in scale model collection ?
I suppose the Audi was 550 bucks ?
Thank You :)
yeh , AUDI was for 550bucks .
what do u mean by "Your 'baby' steps in scale model collection ? " ......baby inside me .....right ?
yes , i like to collect those . i wanted to get some of them when i was child ,but that was not possible . this is my First one n i am lookin forward to get some more of these .BUT as i am still a student , i might not get them now (for some obvious reasons), will surely get after i will have a job :) (that will require at least 2.5years) .still i will be getting some of those , pocket money savings always helps :p
all the stuff in the showoff came from my pocket money :cool2: :D

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Thank You :)
yeh , AUDI was for 550bucks .
what do u mean by "Your 'baby' steps in scale model collection ? " ......baby inside me .....right ?
yes , i like to collect those . i wanted to get some of them when i was child ,but that was not possible . this is my First one n i am lookin forward to get some more of these .BUT as i am still a student , i might not get them now (for some obvious reasons), will surely get after i will have a job :) (that will require at least 2.5years) .still i will be getting some of those , pocket money savings always helps :p
all the stuff in the showoff came from my pocket money :cool2: :D
Err.... no what i meant was is this your first serious scale model ? But i think i have the answer.

Congratulations Sudarshan. :)

Note: it's not congrajulate, it's congratulate. :cool2:
It's 't' and pronounced similar to 'j' when used in congratulate. :)
Loosely said- it's 'con-gratju-late'. :ashamed:
congratulate - definition of congratulate by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Finally said it after so many people kept spamming the show-off thread with congraj00lations and what not but you never got it. :lol:

Please take this in a positive way- not mocking you.
Just correcting a friend so that he doesn't end up making a fool of himself some place where it may matter.

BIKeINSTEIN said:

Note: it's not congrajulate, its congratulate. :cool2:
Its 't' and pronounced similar to 'j' when used in congratulate. :)
Loosely said- its 'con-gratju-late'. :ashamed:
congratulate - definition of congratulate by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Finally said it after so many people kept spamming the show-off thread with congraj00lations and what not but you never got it. :lol:

Just correcting a friend so that he doesn't end up making a fool of himself some place where it may matter.

English teacher ke yaad dilade:p

Blade_Runner said:
Congrats sudarshan. Your baby steps in scale model collection ?
I suppose the Audi was 550 bucks ?

i read it as ur 'baby' steps .......not as 'baby steps '
now u must have got that why i replied that way .:p

BIKeINSTEIN said:

Note: it's not congrajulate, its congratulate. :cool2:
Its 't' and pronounced similar to 'j' when used in congratulate. :)
Loosely said- its 'con-gratju-late'. :ashamed:

i know i know......
it was two times i posted as conjratulation n not congratulation
u & someone other pointed me about j thingy . from that i am posting it as with t (u can see my posts for t's )

well thank you for pointing out . i am myself ashamed by thinking i had posted it like that :ashamed: .
i think i need to get some ENGLISH TUTIONS :ashamed:

it seems u haven't visted this section for some time ,explaing me after matter is corrected :bleh: j/k

Sudarshan_SMD said:
these are some stuff's i got recently .

AUDI R8:cool2:

PHILIPS SHP2000

2GB micro SD card

2*CORSAIR VOYAGER 8GB (one of that is for friend)

a 509 bucks MP3 player (resembling iPod shuffle)

this is pretty late show off ;

got it on 7jan

Congrats Sudarshan! :D

Nice car. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:

Eh no bikey, he's unique in his own way. :cool2:

Some new glass

EFS 10-22mm F3.5-4.5
EF 70-200mm F2.8L
Both are over a year old and were heavily used, so there's plenty wear and tear on the bodies.
mn0zyu.jpg

inyg6r.jpg

Time to mount the Can(n)on:
seswac.jpg

I knew it was fast, but wth!!
f05c8g.jpg

Back