The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Dark Star said:
Some shopping done few days back :D

1. Razer Arctosa

2. Logitech MX518

3. Seagate 1Tb

4. Xigmatek 2 120mm (for some bling in K62)

5. 8Gb Micro SD for 5235.
congrats for the purchase

how much did u pay for the mx518 ???

swastikrj said:
congrats for the purchase

how much did u pay for the mx518 ???

Don't actually remember the price. Brought it from SMC. Was somewhere around ~1.3k
l33t said:
^ Sir - Custom made PC Table ? Kinda uncluttered for a tray having an arctosa + 518 - Nice !

Congrats :)
The table is quite old. Not custom made, brought it from the market. Will be getting something more bigger since I need a bigger table for speakers positioning and all :p

ya thanks to u ofcourse for the help :D looked for u on msn u were offline :p also sennheiser rma rocks :O they got earphones yesterday in mumbai and shipped the replacement instantly and i got it today :O

Impulse ebay order. The iShuffle 4th Gen. (I LOVED the shuffle's 2nd gen, and was devastated when mine was stolen a year ago.)
Cost: Rs.2850 after 10% ebay discount

Pros:
Avoided the 3rd gen because i needed buttons on the player. Thanks god for the 4th gen with buttons.
I also loved the longevity of the battery of the 2nd gen (rated 10 hours). the 4th gen is rated for 15 hours, so Woo-Hoo! :D
Playlists and Voiceover (am yet to test these)

Cons:
As mentioned in a few reviews, its a pain clipping on because of the new design. You might accidentally change the track while clipping it due to the lack of space on the clipping region.
Pity its only 2gb.

[attachment=6529:11990.attach]

Attachments

• IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 180
Aces170 said:
Nah, I cant afford L lenses, but for now I am getting a better kit lens replacement (ie Tamron 17-50 f2.8) for 17k in a month or so.

I have tried the 100mm Canon L macro, of a friend, and that lens is a beauty. I have not seen a lens sharper, with a vivid color reproduction as yet.. But the price is very high.

@Blufox: I think the 1000D body is going to limit you, especially in low light conditions (I have the same body, hence my preference to fast lenses). I guess you would be waiting for a 7D replacement?
ebay minus ipod shuffle ?

planning on doing the same as well

Back