The "Everyday" show-off thread !

blufox said:
No just asking, how is dynamic range and high ISO performance and metering.

Same as 7D?
Well, if going by those geeky reviews and camera sensor comparison stuffs, 7D and 550D has almost same DR and 7D has marginally better ISO performance.

However, what one gets in 7D is (I know U know all this :p) way better ergonomics and grips, faster focusing, more focus points, pentaprism, way higher FPS, some speedlight relating thing which misses in 550D (dont remember the exact word)....

might have missed some more things..

girlfriend's bday gift! - damages 28800/(b&w-2yr by nikon)

img00051201010142052.jpg

haha thanks ashvary, but this is her third slr. she started off with d40 / then a 500d and now back to nikon, coz she prefers the ergonomic's + the nikon user interface more, she's was wanting one since she read up about it, her bday just fell on the right time aswell, so just took the plunge for her :)

Got a LG 32" LD550 LCD TV.

Plays all formats as long as audio is Dolby DTS bitrate complaint like AC3(?).

2.4ms response time, wireless available if you want to spend a little for it.

3 hdmi ports.

35K all inclusive with free tata sky connection.

Cu,

Got this as a gift today :D , Its a 16gb wifi model

Didnt know jailbreaking would be so easy

Sorry for the bad pics , my digicam doesnt work any longer :(

Wasn't pleased with the speed of the 16GB Voyager GT drive I got a few weeks back, so got this instead :p ...

p1050264resize.jpg

It's a 32GB Corsair Voyager GTR, and so far it's much much faster that the 16GB GT :D

bottle said:
^how much and from where ?
Got it through ebay during the vodafone promotion, cost me around 3.1k, had to wait a while to actually get it in my hands due to limited availability.

According to corsair it should provide a minimum of 34MB/s read and 28MB/s write speed, and so far it has stood up to the claim :D

Some shopping done few days back :D

1. Razer Arctosa
2. Logitech MX518
3. Seagate 1Tb
4. Xigmatek 2 120mm (for some bling in K62)
5. 8Gb Micro SD for 5235.

Back