The "Everyday" show-off thread !

boogeyman said:
How much better is the Neo's camera over the Neo V's? Have you gotten a chance to compare their pics/videos with each other?

IMHO the Camera on the Neo is an 8MP unit while the Neo V has a 5 MP unit , although sony produces excellent camera but i have nothing much to say about their camera comparison . Also a few Members OF TE have Bought The Neo V so you can request samples from them .

The neo's Have Video Output which The Xperia Ray lacks

chiragsthakur said:
Overall : A must buy phone... VFM and its totally worth 16.5K with jabra and intex Bluetooth and reebok sunglasses free :)

Congrats for the phone and free sun-glass ;)
Source ?

chiragsthakur said:
Sony XperiaNEO V.wmv - YouTube

My Movidfe - YouTube

Looks : Ubercool

Display : Bravia engine is great, and I mean it.

Speed: 1ghz proccy makes it real swift between menus, as well as in opening applications. Only thing I noticed is the boot up time and shut down time was bit more compared to my E63 ;)

Sound : The default headsets provided by Sony are not worth at all. I have a PL11 and the Bass was damn good, but overall I would say average to good quality music.

On screen Keyboard : In landscape mode, the keys layout is extremely good, I hardly mistyped anything while typing fast.

Camera : I would say its extremely good compared to any phone available in 20K range. Just when I went in images , it showed pixelated image for 2 to 3 seconds and then it gives out clear image... The clarity is really good.

Overall : A must buy phone... VFM and its totally worth 16.5K with jabra and intex Bluetooth and reebok sunglasses free :)
though i would agree for most of your points if they would have provided iem earphones they would be truly vfm.
Does the 3.5 mm jack supports they soundmagic iem which has a Microphone. MP-21 types soundmagic ones.
Also try using dbpoweramp music player and check if there is any improvement .

phoenix844884 said:
nflg8m.jpg

That really is awesome !

Where did you get it from ? Also, damages ?

Letsbuy ............ Free bluetooth x 2( I dont know how they gave me two)
jerryelvis said:
Congrats for the phone and free sun-glass ;)

Source ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Gauresh : Sponsor me a PL21 and dbpoweram music player please :) They have provided IEMS, you may check the video, but those dont fit properly in ears and arent that great in quality terms...
ggt said:
though i would agree for most of your points if they would have provided iem earphones they would be truly vfm.

Does the 3.5 mm jack supports they soundmagic iem which has a Microphone. MP-21 types soundmagic ones.

Also try using dbpoweramp music player and check if there is any improvement .

Get it from the market (android market). Or google to get the link for dbpoweramp music player.
I observed better output from the galaxy pop i bought for my dad. :)
i am not sure if the mp-21 may work or not. Just use your contacts in prime to check if the the mp-21 works with the Microphone on your neo.

I doubt Prime would even know wat Xperia NEO is :p, let alone MP21s compability with NEO... Ohh, dbpoweramp is software, I thought its some kinda amplifier...I will try it
ggt said:
Get it from the market (android market). Or google to get the link for dbpoweramp music player.

I observed better output from the galaxy pop i bought for my dad. :)

i am not sure if the mp-21 may work or not. Just use your contacts in prime to check if the the mp-21 works with the Microphone on your neo.

swastikrj said:
Damn !!!

Do glasses really cost this much :(

Never worn glasses - dint have the need to wear them :)

yeah if u get branded ones...

mine unbranded one costed me 1800 (1400 for the lenses and 400 for the frame) bucks two years ago :p...

btw how much did the frame cost you?

^ Glasses do, and so do frames. I mean you can get high end ones. Like there is this colleague of mine who got himself a new frame when his set of glasses broke. The frame cost him a cool 21 K. Why? P R A D A. I couldn't see anything special in it.

Back