The "Everyday" show-off thread !

591484ebe618c10945.jpg

591484ebe61a2627fe.jpg

591484ebe61d34a14a.jpg

Videos for Xperia NEo V will follow shortly :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afMD_WanFE8&feature=youtu.be

Guys, I have made a video for Xperia Neo V, but I edited the background sound from movie maker but the when I save the video its becomes unwatchable in few places..What shud I do?

Sony XperiaNEO V.wmv - YouTube

My Movidfe - YouTube

Looks : Ubercool

Display : Bravia engine is great, and I mean it.

Speed: 1ghz proccy makes it real swift between menus, as well as in opening applications. Only thing I noticed is the boot up time and shut down time was bit more compared to my E63 ;)

Sound : The default headsets provided by Sony are not worth at all. I have a PL11 and the Bass was damn good, but overall I would say average to good quality music.

On screen Keyboard : In landscape mode, the keys layout is extremely good, I hardly mistyped anything while typing fast.

Camera : I would say its extremely good compared to any phone available in 20K range. Just when I went in images , it showed pixelated image for 2 to 3 seconds and then it gives out clear image... The clarity is really good.

Overall : A must buy phone... VFM and its totally worth 16.5K with jabra and intex Bluetooth and reebok sunglasses free :)

chiragsthakur said:
Sony XperiaNEO V.wmv - YouTube

My Movidfe - YouTube

Looks : Ubercool

Display : Bravia engine is great, and I mean it.

Speed: 1ghz proccy makes it real swift between menus, as well as in opening applications. Only thing I noticed is the boot up time and shut down time was bit more compared to my E63 ;)

Sound : The default headsets provided by Sony are not worth at all. I have a PL11 and the Bass was damn good, but overall I would say average to good quality music.

On screen Keyboard : In landscape mode, the keys layout is extremely good, I hardly mistyped anything while typing fast.

Camera : I would say its extremely good compared to any phone available in 20K range. Just when I went in images , it showed pixelated image for 2 to 3 seconds and then it gives out clear image... The clarity is really good.

Overall : A must buy phone... VFM and its totally worth 16.5K with jabra and intex Bluetooth and camera free :)

I planned to buy the same phone but i find that the Blackberry curve 9360 is a better buy in the same range

PS - I am not Against Android , i love Android but all my friends have BB

the Ray is significantly thinner and has a little better screen (in terms of DPI) but the Neo has a bigger screen .

Neo has a 3.7 screen while the Ray has a 3.3 inch screen which makes a hell lot of difference .

Also if you are thinking about the NEO V then the ray has a better camera , the latter has a 8MP camera , But the Normal Neo is also equipped with the 8MP snapper .

Neo and Neo V are two different phones

Hope i have covered all aspects and have missed none

mpaspc said:
the Ray is significantly thinner and has a little better screen (in terms of DPI) but the Neo has a bigger screen .

Neo has a 3.7 screen while the Ray has a 3.3 inch screen which makes a hell lot of difference .

Also if you are thinking about the NEO V then the ray has a better camera , the latter has a 8MP camera , But the Normal Neo is also equipped with the 8MP snapper .

Neo and Neo V are two different phones

Hope i have covered all aspects and have missed none

How much better is the Neo's camera over the Neo V's? Have you gotten a chance to compare their pics/videos with each other?

Back