The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got the Logical Successor :p The Nexus One has served me well for the past 2.5 years :D

bjPwk.jpg

At the shop I saw the reduced price of S3 and wanted to buy it :p Decided just 2-3 seconds late, someone else picked it up :( so went ahead with GNexus anyway :p my colleague wanted me to buy a GNexus badly so that I could unlock/root for him :p

I got a stupid yakjuxw. Nevertheless unlocked and loaded yakju jellybean :D

Ironic thing is that my Nexus One is running a newer build of Jellybean than GNexus :|

Nice buy Sunny !

Some GNs for the TKDR month:

CeNof.jpg

1BxNT.jpg

I7pYJ.jpg

And a game I seriously missed playing:

SEdR3.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

So, we have a resident gynec (#deepakvrao), resident ENT surgeon (#medpal), resident oral pathologist (yours truly
<
), resident epidemiologist (#red dragon), aspiring general surgeon (#touzeen), and quite a few other medicos and dentists (don't know how many I have missed) here at TE.. Awesome..! One day, we might just have to move a motion to strike off the word tech from techenclave..
<
Bit late here but an aspiring Orthopedic (just off a misson with MSF). :D

^^ Even I'm planning to give Total Overdose a shot, was asking @Altair about it this morning. I never got around to playing this one and it looks good fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally this arrived yesterday after 3 weeks of waiting!

Within a days use I've realised how useful a powerful 7inch tablet is for an office-goer like me. I love it!

20120809105230copy.jpg

Black_Hawk : Total Overdose is damn fun. The BGM, combined with the cheeky one liners, over the top combos & wacky bosses make it an awesome time waster.

That's what I heard as well. Will be surely giving this a go and it's already in my list of games to play (which just keeps piling up!). The graphics from Youtube videos does seem a tad dated but that's understandable, I'm a total delver of good gameplay. :)

That's what I heard as well. Will be surely giving this a go and it's already in my list of games to play (which just keeps piling up!). The graphics from Youtube videos does seem a tad dated but that's understandable, I'm a total delver of good gameplay. :)
Well, it's a 2005 game, so the graphics are understandable. And would you believe I still hum the BGM even though I played the game 6 years back ?

Back