The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Oh man that egg looks amazing! A collector's delight. :D

Alekh, how heavy is that? Simply love your collection man. Keep 'em coming.

alekhkhanna: Many congrats on all that good stuff... where did you get the Dragon Egg from? It looks amazing indeed. Also, every time your photographs are of such high and pristine quality, love it. :)

Got a couple of Spartan Helios riding jackets for my wife and myself...

Attachments

• Jackets.jpg
    Jackets.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 176
Superb loot! You have really good taste.

Laughed at this way more than I should have. So, when are we seeing a pic of you wearing it? :rofl:
Thanks. :)
Oh yes. Guy. Wears XL. Wearing S, Brave tee. Seems legit. :flex:

@alekhkhanna I watch Modern Family too !! *fistbump* :bleh:
Congratulations on that awesome awesome collection !!!
Danke. :cloud9:

Oh man that egg looks amazing! A collector's delight. :D

Alekh, how heavy is that? Simply love your collection man. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks mate. The egg has some really good carving. Weighs ~ 350-400 gms (which is heavy considering the size and it feels so).

alekhkhanna: Many congrats on all that good stuff... where did you get the Dragon Egg from? It looks amazing indeed. Also, every time your photographs are of such high and pristine quality, love it. :)
Thanks. Got it from Amazon US (Search for Game of Thrones Collector's Edition. Also available on Amazon UK).
And thanks again for the kind words about the photos. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. :)
Oh yes. Guy. Wears XL. Wearing S, Brave tee. Seems legit. :flex:

You don't know until you try.... :p

On a serious note, saw that the 5 seasons of Big Bang Theory (Blu-ray, region free) are available for $54.. would have bought instantly if I had a Blu-ray player.. must be super cool watching it all in HD. I download 720p too but this must be more sharper I'm sure!

Which Blu-ray player do you have?

You don't know until you try.... :p

On a serious note, saw that the 5 seasons of Big Bang Theory (Blu-ray, region free) are available for $54.. would have bought instantly if I had a Blu-ray player.. must be super cool watching it all in HD. I download 720p too but this must be more sharper I'm sure!

Which Blu-ray player do you have?

All right. Lemme try it and send you a pic. Don't blame me if it scars you for life ! :bye2:

Yeah, saw the TBBT deal. Soooooooooooo tempted. Hope it stays till 17th (new CC cycle :p). I'm using a Toshiba BDX3200. Bought from UK, made region free with a modified Aussie firmware by guys at AVforums. :hail:

All right. Lemme try it and send you a pic. Don't blame me if it scars you for life ! :bye2:

Yeah, saw the TBBT deal. Soooooooooooo tempted. Hope it stays till 17th (new CC cycle :p). I'm using a Toshiba BDX3200. Bought from UK, made region free with a modified Aussie firmware by guys at AVforums. :hail:

Hey buddy, it's only funny till it happens to someone else. I vote @Gannu to be the tribute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder how these would fair as normal wear. Love the fitting and the aesthetic lines of the cuts.

i use the same on a daily basis and on tours.works well for the price spend.
the extra features like key clip,sunglass holder and waterproof pockets sure come in handy

Back