The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@asingh, they are available in retail shops in Bangalore at least. Its quite well ventilated so should not be a problem for every day use though I have not tried it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
tdkrsb1.jpg

tdkrsb2.jpg

tdkrsb4.jpg

tdkrsb3.jpg

Aurvana from Philips (SHL3000WT) DJ headphones from Philips store

Damages Rs.999

Brilliant sound quality + Awesome build quality

Some of the best audio gear I've owned is from Philips.

And I just noticed my post count - #6666

Got these from shopclues. damages 4025.
uperb sound clarity.
nice packing with different power adapters for different continents.

Attachments

• IMG_20130112_155134.jpg
    IMG_20130112_155134.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20130112_155207.jpg
    IMG_20130112_155207.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 119
after shopyourworld ate my money and ignored all calls n emails, i hadto file a dispute charge with my cc company and eventually got my money back,, but i cant stress on how much i dont want any1 else to go through the torture, please spread the word and dont order from them, i ended up ordering from ishopinternational. got it within 8 days.

kindle paperwhite for my sister :)

@toxicdrift, Amazon ships directly also right? I was wondering why you went iShop way instead?
Intend to purchase either a normal or Paperwhite version of the Kindle so would like to know the pros (and cons if any) of not ordering through Amazon direct.

Last edited by a moderator:
well amazon charges u a customs charge in advance which works out round 11k and iShop's was a all incl price delivered to my house, so well went with it. saving 1/1.5k is not bad right .. plus i saved on a international charge on my credit card. so wasnt much to think about.

EDIT - i dont think they ship to india anymore, cuz i was just trying on the amazon website and it said they dont ship to india.

Congrats ,

Damages and isn't the newer version look ugly compared to the previous versions :bleh:

I like the piano black finish on the edges. My only gripe is with the disc tray cover which feels flimsy, other than that it's pleasing to my eyes.

Damages: 16.5k (including VAT).
Source: MD Computers, Kolkata.

Back