The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@Black_Hawk : I loved the fat version mostly because of the chrome accents and piano black finish and not to forget the ability to load other OS.

So can we replace the HDD inside in this newer version or not, if yes than i think it's a pretty good deal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yes the hard drive can be installed/upgraded by removing the side plate of the console. This version might boot a bit faster because the system software boots from the flash memory.

Black_Hawk: 'grats man! Grab the good exclusives.

finally unboxed my circle arkos yesterday and all set. These are fired with xonar DX. Highly satisfied.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Speakers cost 3.5K form landmark bangalore.

Thanks a lot to @mav2000 for letting us know about the amazing deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats onlystruggler and happy listening! Sadly the Arko's aren't available in Kolkata.

- - - Updated - - -

dscf0820r.jpg

For my Asus Eee. :)

Let the WP 8 goodness begin! :D

o3txo.jpg

h17yB.jpg

kmNIv.jpg

Initial impressions - this device is huge and feels rock solid in the hand! I am switching from a tiny little Nokia phone to this device (after using the iPhone 3G extensively for almost 3 years) so this comes as a pretty big upgrade to me. Haven't fiddled with the camera much so I couldn't take much snaps - I shall click a few snaps tomorrow and upload them. The display is fcuking brilliant! :scared14: The tile based UI looks so slick and the response to touch is amazing. Connected to the PC and the phone was instantly recognised as a mobile phone under the portable device tab. The file structure is visible - Documents, Music, Pictures, Ringtones and Videos. This is a welcome change from the previous OS which requires Zune to do all the file transfers from the PC to the device and vice-versa. There's no radio but that's alright - I don't listen to the local radio stations anyway. :p

Unfortunately my current Airtel SIM being old could not be cut to a micro SIM. So I decided to make a jump to Vodafone (since the range inside the company premises is pretty good and we get CUG for Vodafone as well), got the micro SIM and yet to get it activated. It should be done by tomorrow evening.

Damages - 36500 all inclusive. The dealer gave a gold plated coin from Diviniti as a gift. :p

Congrats Gannu. I know you have been waiting for this for a long time now.
Enjoy and looking forward to your acute observations regarding what Win 8 brings to the table.

Let the WP 8 goodness begin! :D

Well congratulations. I am not what amazes me more. The beauty of that W8 device, or the fact I am looking at your signature and then seeing the phone you were using some hours back. Just does not correlate.

:)

Back