The "Everyday" show-off thread !

CKWJr.jpg

GwRs8.jpg

aiquh.jpg

Great buy ;)

How is the backup of the power brick , even i am thinking of getting something like this for my GNex.

Even I am interested.

How good is samurai ?

How good is this ?

The quality(build etc.) seems decent. Has two USB ports for charging two things at once. Also has an LED light. Regarding capacity, I'll try doing a test to see how much it can charge, but from what I have gathered from various reviews of similar products, you can expect 60% of the actual mentioned capacity as actual charge in your phone. the rest is lost due to efficiency loss etc. etc.

Complete specs are here: Samurai Power-5200 mAh Power Bank - Smartphones Dual Charging Points Price in India, Buy Samurai Power-5200 mAh Power Bank - Smartphones Dual Charging Points, Reviews & Features, Samurai Mobile Accessories - Infibeam.com

Any info on its range ? If u live in a flat, how many floors down/up are you able to get the signal ?

Range on 2.4ghz is about the same as my previous N16, tested to about 45 feet distance on a different floor through 2-3 thick walls/floors (12inch thickness)

Some purchases of last 2 weeks:

Deepcool Rockman fan controller:

15012013114.jpg

Raspberry pi casing (from ebay):

19012013116.jpg

Birfenix Recon fan controller:

21012013117.jpg

Finally received this...Shipped from Singapore:)

10706144.jpg

Something to go with the above...yes USB 3.0 Voyager GT Bliss...(the drive has been lent to a friend for quick HD exchange)

75960287.jpg

Finally something bought last week....Yes its the original shitty apple smart cover. Gets Dirty real soon and very unstable:annoyed:

35101310.jpg

@alekhkhanna ...Link Below:
5.25" Media Dashboard Front Panel PCI-E to 2 x USB 3.0 + SATA + eSATA + Card Reader + Power Combo - Worldwide Free Shipping - DX

Directly shipped from DX..took a month though but I am happy as I was in no hurry. No customs and free shipping. took a risk and it paid off
Note that the USB 3.0 uses a PCI-E port rathe than the 20 pin motherborad USB3.0 slot so I end up getting 6 USB 3.0 slots from my 4USB 3.0 slot motherboard.
Will do a great good to my HDD connectivities

+ I can connect any internal hard drive without opening the motherbard directly via the dashboard (need to restart my pc though)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice buys @d6bmg and @vercetti.

d6bmg - did you get Bitfenix Recon from phoenix at E ? I also wanted to buy the same with some Pro LED fans, but the guy never replied after multiple PMs. Settled with Sentry Mesh from primeabgb

Last edited by a moderator:
d6bmg - did you get Bitfenix Recon from phoenix at E ? I also wanted to buy the same with some Pro LED fans, but the guy never replied after multiple PMs. Settled with Sentry Mesh from primeabgb

I'm not a member of E, not anymore. I bought from him by contacting him directly.

P.S. prime is selling Sentry mix? Nice.
How much did it cost?

Back