The "Everyday" show-off thread !

New router :p

router.jpg

Haha thanks guys. I am glad I waited this long. This device simply amazes me each time I use it - the interface is so slick!

Well congratulations. I am not what amazes me more. The beauty of that W8 device, or the fact I am looking at your signature and then seeing the phone you were using some hours back. Just does not correlate.

:)

Well I had the iPhone 3G before this which lasted me for over 3 years and one fine day it died a peaceful death. The tiny little Nokia 101 was my trusted partner for almost 4~5 months. It fell so many times from my desk and bed, inside the ship on the solid steel deck, was tossed around here and there and yet it worked beautifully. It even had a micro SD card support and a 3.5mm TRS jack. A decade back this would have been a luxury! :p

Congrats Gannu ,
How is the SQ of the device is it comparable with iPhones :head2:

Apologies I overlooked this post.

Well the SQ of the output is very good. The only lossless audio file supported is the .wma but I did not bother transferring/downloading any. I own a pair of Brainwavz Pro Alpha IEMs - not exactly high tech or high-end but decent entry level IEMs and good bass output provided there’s a good seal around the ear canal. This phone did a fine job with the 320 kbps soundtracks and those that were downloaded off Nokia Music Store. I’d say better than the iPh 3G. Connected the 920 to my new pair of Arko 6C bookshelves and it did a fine job. Hope this helps!

Edit: Nokia Lumia 920 sound quality?

Back