The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@alekhkhanna liked the Penny Penny Penny Tshirt :D

Nice purchases.... Do you watch these titles again later..... You have a great collection of titles...
Thanks.
Yup. From a quick memory, I've seen Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim, Rome, Game of Thrones (and possibly many others) twice or thrice. Still, nearly 40% of the collection stands unseen. :ashamed:

OMG Alekh! :scared14:

Dude, treat us to a snap of your ever growing blu-ray collection. And how did you manage to get Django so quickly? Even the blu-ray rips haven't released last I checked. :ashamed:

EDIT: It isn't Tarantino's Unchained but the older 1966 movie. My bad! :p
Hehehe. Yeah, it's the old flick, a really nice one nonetheless.
As far as a snap is concerned, I'm trying to find a good carpenter for making a properly shelved display almirah so that it can act both as a showcase and a storage space. As soon as this is done, you'll have your pic ! :p

That's called fast delivery. Ordered Sandisk Class 10 Micro-SD 16GB card from Homeshop18 on 27th February (8PM) and today I got the package.
They took only one day to Ship from Delhi to Kolkata Bravo HS18 you guys rocks.

sQRMyEN.jpg

A40upt5.jpg

3QhxSIc.jpg

E6ReOmF.jpg

My new tape deck! All Machine, All Analog. It's a 1978 Sony TC U2
And some more stuff I got over the last few weeks - The Circle Arko 80W, the Meier porta corda 3 (I thought my sister had lost it, found it again) and a Kenwood Amp for my car

Got this for my wife, 4 days ago from eBay. Order placed on 25th Feb; shipped on 27th, received on 28th.

cYQFuZd.jpg

Damages: 14,450/-

Back