lQn0iqY.jpg

1paScuk.jpg

S4uNsAH.jpg

xaJ7bo3.jpg

zbj8vdP.jpg

vXh0Mnw.jpg

KjvsLKV.jpg

Qti79v7.jpg

My favorite stealth game series. Will try my best to PLATINUM all 3. :eek:hyeah:

Nice, i tested this one, the toughest trophies to unlock is in SC1 and SC3 iirc.
In SC1 you aren't supposed to trigger an alarm ever and other one is you have to finish the game and get killed only 5 times in the entire playthrough.
I had to complete one of those games everyday in 8 hrs so you knw how much i hate em :)

Nice, i tested this one, the toughest trophies to unlock is in SC1 and SC3 iirc.
In SC1 you aren't supposed to trigger an alarm ever and other one is you have to finish the game and get killed only 5 times in the entire playthrough.
I had to complete one of those games everyday in 8 hrs so you knw how much i hate em :)

pyspher, this dude is a stealth pro! He has completed Hitman Absolution in the highest possible difficulty without wearing a disguise and no kills - complete pacifist mode. I guess it should be a walk in the park for him. :)

@Tenida How sturdy do you find the tripod, especially when extended fully. And which camera/lenses do you use on it ? I'm thinking to buy it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Congrats (pics missing?!). Game4U deal I am guessing? I am expecting my copy tomorrow.

With that complimentary PS+ subscription, can you download any free titles? I believe GOW HD is free for now.

@quixand - any idea? And when is your copy arriving?

Yep, in fact all games free till PS+ lasts. God of War HD has been taken off now.

Mortal Kombat 2012, Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2, Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5, Uncharted 3 multiplayer and some more.

@Gannu - Going to buy it this weekend. Woik Woik!

Nice! Congrats (pics missing?!). Game4U deal I am guessing? I am expecting my copy tomorrow.

With that complimentary PS+ subscription, can you download any free titles? I believe GOW HD is free for now.
Yup, Game4U deal. I believe you can download for free after activating the PSN+ voucher.

Back