The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Finished my Case Mod.

gcwr.jpg

Small Video of touch screen working. (Sorry for poor video quality)
will post more...

Collector's ( :p) edition of Negatives and Yugandhar (Raj Comics did a pre-order (and a hardcover) possibly for the 1st time !):

5uqfp9h.jpg

Signed by the legends themselves (Mr. Manish Gupta, Mr. Anupam Sinha and Mr. Sanjay Gupta):

uBfNL8Q.jpg

And teh Russel Peters show :poto: (going with one of our TE members, who is gonna get hurt so bad !):

VM8rLeY.jpg

Anybody else going to the Gurgaon show ?

Yamaha HS50m monitors
Sony NEX3
PK-E Mount adapter
K50/1.2
A24/2.8
K28/3.5
Hifiman RE-400 Waterlines
iPad 4 16GB

..some of the purchases over July and August.

Same dilemma: want to go and watch Russel Peters' show, but even the basic tickets are costly. The front rows are selling for 6k :woot:

Same dilemma: want to go and watch Russel Peters' show, but even the basic tickets are costly. The front rows are selling for 6k :woot:
Ironic.... And the front rows are the most insulted ones :D
2300 is too much for a comedy show.....
@rdst_1 : For how much did you buy the keyboard? I was browsing the same keyboard on fk few days back to use it with my RPI. Do post your impressions.

Ironic.... And the front rows are the most insulted ones :D
2300 is too much for a comedy show.....
@rdst_1 : For how much did you buy the keyboard? I was browsing the same keyboard on fk few days back to use it with my RPI. Do post your impressions.

I bought it for 46XX from eBay GEB using coupon. Initial impressions are very good. The trackpoint isn't very accurate but it is not meant to replace an actual mouse. All media shortcuts work pretty well. There is even a C+A+D key and pretty nifty shortcuts

Back