The "Everyday" show-off thread !

upgraded my vostros single slot to max, lovely upgrade , got it from flipkart for 4900 with one day delivery. totally worth it imho

IMG_20140210_145503_Snapseed.jpg

installed and working fine, onwards to memtest86

IMG_20140210_184805_Snapseed.jpg

@boo - nice! what speakers are those?
those are logitech z200 5w rms desktop speakers. it was an impulse buy and now serving as a stand for my headphones. :)
This is something nice man!
This purchase was worth its money. the blurays have special timeline feature with notes and original video overlays and inline commentary from the easy company veterans which you wont find anywhere on the net. must buy if you love band of brothers.

eyefinity lol
whats the use in seeing the same channels on 2 TVs ? o_O
If its a couple living in a small house like say a 1/2 BHK they can have a TV in the hall and in the bedroom and share a single DTH connection.
Using Apps (mobile/tablet over wifi) to change channels or RF remotes/ IR Repeaters.
I have done a similar wiring in my 1BHK. So that I can transmit HDMI over pair of CAT 6 to my bedroom from my hall. So basically I can have one DTH shared by two TVs but can watch only one channel at a time :)

whats the use in seeing the same channels on 2 TVs ? o_O
Watching Football matches (especially those at night) in my room, the Tata Sky box is in my parents room. Since that is (along with Star Premiere) the only things I watch on TV, it doesnt make sense for me to pay for another TS connection.[DOUBLEPOST=1392293922][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Manu.
Where did u get that splitter? is there a 3x1 ? Price for the one u have?
http://www.ebay.in/itm/HDMI-1-In-to..._203&hash=item25899ab60a&_uhb=1#ht_1743wt_908
Used a 15% off coupon - AIRTELMNY1

Just search ebay, there must be a 3*1 available as well. I think I saw a 4*1 for 2.5k odd.

Last edited:
Watching Football matches (especially those at night) in my room, the Tata Sky box is in my parents room. Since that is (along with Star Premiere) the only things I watch on TV, it doesnt make sense for me to pay for another TS connection.[DOUBLEPOST=1392293922][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://www.ebay.in/itm/HDMI-1-In-to..._203&hash=item25899ab60a&_uhb=1#ht_1743wt_908
Used a 15% off coupon - AIRTELMNY1

Just search ebay, there must be a 3*1 available as well. I think I saw a 4*1 for 2.5k odd.

Brilliant stuff mate. Will get the same if I get a second TV for my room. I face the same problem of not being able to watch football matches on night if my Dad is not interested in watching that night.

Brilliant stuff mate. Will get the same if I get a second TV for my room. I face the same problem of not being able to watch football matches on night if my Dad is not interested in watching that night.
Yeah, I have also bought an Android TV stick and installed the Star Sports application on it, so I stream EPL/La Liga/Serie A games directly.

Back