The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Logitech UE 4500

kg3K9kW.jpg

oRIAVPa.jpg

The cup size is not very big so they don't completely cover your ears but the noise isolation still seemed very good to me. Audio quality is decent. Overall I am happy. They are small, light and comfortable.
There is a bundled USB dongle/receiver which I think is an RF receiver (like the one you get with wireless keyboards) there is a toggle switch on the device which allows you to switch between the Bluetooth mode and dongle mode. Useful I guess. Sound quality on the dongle seems better than on Bluetooth to me. Mic works fine, tried Google voice search. There is a micro USB cable bundled as well for charging.

Damage - 4k from eBay.

Thanks man. If the E11 has internal battery stay away from it. FiiOs with internal battery die soon.

I did some reading about the battery on the FiiO E11 and it looks like it uses a BL-5B type battery which can be changed if need be by opening the back-side of the unit with the press of a provided side button. The Nokia BL-5B batteries are available in the market/ eBay so I guess that part is covered. I initially had the FiiO E5 a few years back but it died on me. Except for the E11, I don't see a whole lot of other options under the 'portable amps' category, except for the E6.

Last edited:
Back