The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I did some reading about the battery on the FiiO E11 and it looks like it uses a BL-5B type battery which can be changed if need be by opening the back-side of the unit with the press of a provided side button. The Nokia BL-5B batteries are available in the market/ eBay so I guess that part is covered. I initially had the FiiO E5 a few years back but it died on me. Except for the E11, I don't see a whole lot of other options under the 'portable amps' category, except for the E6.
My E5 and a friend's E6 died within 10 months. The battery mod sounds good, just make sure it fits etc.

Bought this splitter to output Tata Sky HD to 2 TV's simultaneously.

e6cqon9.jpg
Hw much u got this for? Can u give the link plz?

That's some really nice setup got there :p also why downgrade(imho) from k90 to g19s ?

Haha I kinda hate my K90 now... It got spoilt twice till now.. Keys dead, you get multiple ssssss on one key stroke... Didnt expect that from a top of the line keyboard. Will get an RMA for 2nd time and then sell it off

I don't keep things which keep breaking down :cool:. Same fate as my macbook pro which went dead 3 times. Sold it off as well

Back