The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Sennheiser PX360. Purchased for 9.4k from eBay :D

Attachments

• 1404132891991.jpg
    1404132891991.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 295
how has your experience been with the kobo touch?
a buyer in the seller's profile claims that these readers may be store rejects, any truth to that?
did you face any problems with this device?

I have read one book till now on it. And it was pleasant.
I don't have any prior experience with eInk tabs, I didn't even know it needed external light to read on it (I thought I could read in the dark :p )

The shipment I got is from Croma Hyderabad. I dunno, they may be rejects (seal was broken though), but there wasn't any sign/damages, and it works great.
And the price I paid, I can't really complain. :)

Should've spent the money elsewhere, the m50 doesn't really gain much from an amp.

Yes i realized that. Looks like m50 doesn't need an amp. But i plan to use it as portable amp with my other IEMs(M4 and GR07) while travelling. When at home i connect it to my pc to use as DAC. This also acts as a cable extender as i cannot connect my m50 to back audio port due to coiled cable length. Sound from front audio port has lot of hiss. So wanted a DAC+AMP

Last edited:
using it right now, for the price and for women / dads or moms i think its a really good machine and for alot of guys aswell. its well built. screens decent (wish it was 1080p) but i guess u cant get everything, her studios power cord gave up again so i went n picked this up, the t100 is great but its not a laptop replacement - 50k haswell + 8 series gpu for better battery . im not complaining, got backlit keys + good metal arm rest + metal mid chassis. .. even the trackpad is better then my vostro 5460 ...ill use it for a few days more, so far its a great gift laptop. looks much better then alot of hp/dell/sony crap i saw today - u really haveto spend upwards of 60-65k to really get something half decent looking. so for 15/20k less and great for most everyday tasks and having the ability to upgrade this further.. its a great little machine

edit - the touchscreen is pretty sweet aswell, responsive. no lag :D

if someone is ok with the i3 models they go for 42k

Last edited:
Back